3. Wants to Sleep

Author POV

After meeting Namjoon, Jungkook went to his college.
His mind is still fogged with thoughts of yesterday's night. He is type of person, who cannot see or tolerate any wrong doings. He can do anything to provide justice even to a stranger.

His mind is wandering around yesterday's scene in the bar.

"Hey jungcock how's life?"

Jungkook just groaned internally because he don't want to deal with his best friend right now.

"Just fuck off Taedick. I am not in mood to mess with you".

"Stop calling me that in college atleast. Your friend has a reputation here".
Taehyung spoke hushly in Jungkook's ear.

"Oh shut up. Everyone knows your so called reputation playboy". Jungkook smirked and Taehyung just scoffed.

"Look who's saying, the one who himself is all famous among girls". Taehyung teased Jungkook.

"That doesn't mean i am hoe like you". Jungkook replied while laughing and left for his lectures.

"That bitch. I will see him after". Taehyung cursed and left for the lecture as well.

Taehyung and Jungkook are best friends since high school. They both are happy pills for each other. If Jungkook is facing problem he immediately wants Taehyung and same applies with Taehyung. That's other thing that they are each other's biggest problem.

....

Jimin is still lying on the bed without any movement in his body, just unnoticeable up and down of his chest shows that he is alive. Last night was tough for him. The costumer was a sadist. He tortured Jimin to the extent that he had blood all over his lower body.
But the physical pain was nothing if compared to the wound of jimin's soul.
The marks and pain of his body will disappear with time, but the way his soul is wounded it cannot be healed. Jimin cannot be healed. He has lost all his hopes. He just wants god to have some mercy on him and allow him to sleep forever so that no one can disturb him in anyway. He wants to rest now with peace.

"JIMINNN !!!" The voice shouted. The voice jimin hates the most. But he cannot do anything. He is obliged to follow that voice.

He just ignored all the pain in his body and moved from his bed to follow the next instruction and let his soul die even more.

"Yes master". Jimin replied slowly.

"What is with you? You are looking lifeless. Just go and make sure to look a bit presentable and nice".

"Today you have to go outside this place and attend a client at Sunset Bars and i want you to look good". The manager spoke with harsh tone which hurt jimin's ear but he cannot complain.

"But Master why outside?" Jimin asked. He was afraid that this can bring more pain to him. He don't want to feel pain. He is numb physically. He cannot feel pain on his body but his mind, his heart and worst of all his soul, is wounded. It pains everytime a new person touch him. He think himself as a dirty body. He is disgusted of his own self.

"Do you think you have right to ask a question?" The manager asked with his dark eyes. The eyes which make a hole inside Jimin's body everytime encountered with.