56. A New Start

Author POV

"I am so sorry, Jungkook. I didn't wanted to kill him but he would have killed you or Jimin and i just shot him. I didn't understand what i did." Taehyung told everything to Jungkook and he was so sorry. Jungkook's eyes were all wet, knowing that his brother is no more.

"Tae. This wasn't your fault. I understand what your emotions were at that time. Maybe if i was conscious i would have done the same thing." He assured Taehyung. He was hurt to loose his brother but he trust Taehyung more than anyone. His best friend was the only one with him through all the thick and thin.

"I am so sorry Jungkook. I don--- "

"Tae it's okay. I understand but i still want to be alone for few hours. I'll be fine." Jungkook said smiling sadly but Taehyung knew Jungkook needs time. All this things were too much for him so he just smiled and decided to leave his best friend alone for sometime.

"I'll be here when you need me kook." Tae said and walked towards door.

"Tae?"

"Hmm." Tae looked around and waited for Jungkook to ask his question.

"Is Jimin awake?" Jungkook asked with doubtful eyes. He was still afraid to loose Jimin.

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"He is fine, kook. Yoongi Hyung is with him and trying to stop him from running to you." He chuckled and Jungkook also smiled. He was thankful to god.

"You will meet him soon. Doctor has said it will still take you weeks to walk but Jimin will be fine in few days so he will visit you after that untill then you both can skype each other." He winked and walked out of the room.

Jungkook was smiling. He was happy that their life will finally see a new start with everything as they wanted it to be.

He looked to his side and picked up his phone. He don't know why he was feeling nervous but his hands were shaking and his stomach had a weird rush.

He searched for Jimin's number and called him. God! Why am i nervous?

One ring.

Two ring.

Three ri---

"Jungkook!!" Jimin's voice was heard and Jungkook felt like his life finally has colour in it.

"Jimin!" He said and both of them were silent for few minutes.

"How are you?" Jimin finally asked his voice laced with nothing else but concern and affection.

"I am better now. How are you Jimin?" Jungkook replied and asked. He wanted to see Jimin but he knew both of them are not well for it.

"I am fine, kook. My shoulder hurts a little but i am okay!! And they are not letting me come to you. I want to see you." Jimin replied. His voice desperate to meet Jungkook.

"Its Okay. We will meet soon and this time to stay together." Jungkook said with a smile. He cannot wait to be with Jimin.

"Yes!! I am eager for that. Rest well kook. I love you." He said and Jungkook closed his eyes in contentment. He never want to loose this feeling.

"I love you too Jimin, more than anything else. And take care baby. We will meet soon." He said and both of them smiled before disconnecting.

Their Fate had made them suffer so much but it was worth it because they will be finally together. They have been with each other at their darkest time so it will be definately beautiful sharing the lights with each other.

Jungkook was totally content. He felt satisfied and grateful to all the pain because they were the reason he will have Jimin with him. It was all worth it.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼
(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)