25. Two bodies, One soul

Author POV

Jungkook didn't know what he should reply to jimin's plead of letting him go.

He didn't understand how to break his dilemma between jimin's verbal pleads and the emotions his eyes were holding.

Jungkook understood that Jimin's words were totally contrary of what he actually feels. But why?

Suddenly why? Why Jimin wants him to let go and leave him alone in this dark terror? What is it that is holding Jimin back?

Jungkook wanted to know? But he wasn't able to ask the reason to Jimin. He wanted to fight Jimin. He wanted to say that i cannot let you go, Jimin. He wanted to but he wasn't able to do that.

As if he knew that Jimin's pleads of letting go are his own stitches to some type of guilt.

As if he was already aware of jimin's feelings towards this decision.

He wanted to argue and shut Jimin up and say to him again and again that i can never let you go, Jimin. I will never let you go.

But, he can't.

So, instead of arguing, he tried to beg Jimin. Beg him for not snatching jungkook's life from him.

Not snatching his Jimin from him.

"Let me help you. Just for once". Jungkook begged pouring all his emotions in those few words in the form of those tear drops.

"Leaving me the way i am is the best help you can provide for kookie". Jimin replied with teary eyes.

Jimin was miserable. Seeing his Jungkook silently cry was creating a hole in his soul.

The hole which was filled by Jungkook.

It was opening once again and Jimin didn't like it.

But he will live it. He can live with it untill and unless his friends are safe.

His Jungkook is safe.

"Jungkook?" Jimin spoke in low voice.

"Hmmm?" Taller boy replied with still glossy eyes.

He didn't argue anymore. If this is what Jimin wants, Jungkook will give it to him.

Jimin kept his hold on jungkook's hand and laid down on his side of bed.

"Sleep with me, please."

Jungkook looked up to jimin's face and the small boy was looking so shattered that it also broked jungkook's own heart.

So he decided to keep his feelings aside for a moment and comfort his precious Jimin forever.

And maybe, their forever was just in the moment.

So Jungkook laid down beside Jimin. He moved close and hugged smaller close to his heart.

Jungkook still wanted to say his feelings aloud. He wanted to confess Jimin about his Love.

"Jimin, do you want to hear a story?" Jungkook asked, his one hand on jimin's waist and the other was caressing his hair. The smaller boy was snuggled up in Jungkook as if their was only one person laying on that bed.

He looked up from jungkook's chest to his eyes and gave a nod with a smile before hiding his face in jungkook's chest once again.

Jungkook also smiled faintly and started with his story.

"Their were two birds who loved each other more than their own life and lived together happily on a tree.
One of them had broken wings, and he cannot fly. So the other one fulfilled all the responsibility. They were two body but one soul." Jimin was looking in jungkook's eyes with interest and curiosity about the story.
Jungkook continued.

"One day, both of them were sleeping holding each other close, when their happened a thunderous storm. A storm which destroyed the whole forest. They both woke up startled and thought of flying as soon as possible to save their life. But, then the bird with broken wings cannot fly." Jungkook and Jimin both were totally invested in the story.

"So, he decided to make his lover safe. He asked his partner to fly away and stay safe and start a new life again.
But his partner wasn't ready for it. He can never leave love of his life in that storm, all alone, fighting for his life. So he said, No! I cannot do that, i won't leave you alone here.
But his partner forced him by saying that he will kill himself right their and then if his partner won't fly. And he promised his partner with half heart that he will fly and start his life, so he flew away. And the bird with broken wings cried and lost him life, alone."
Jimin was crying now. The story made him feel his own miserable life. But he also felt happy that, the other bird was alive and happy somewhere.

Jungkook interrupted jimin's thought by a question "But do you know what happened to other bird, Jimin?"

Jimin smiled before replying "he started his new life again and lived happily."

Jungkook smiled and shake his head as No which made Jimin pout and furrow his brows in confusion.
"So what happened to other bird, kookie?"

Jungkook tightened his hold on Jimin and kissed his forehead before answering jimin's curiosity.

"He died too, at the same moment as his partner." Jimin gasped.

"But how? Why? He flew away, then how?"

"Because Jimin." jungkook said looking straight in jimin's eyes holding his cheeks between his big hands.

"They did have two different bodies, but the moments they had spent together, the love they shared for all those times, had made their soul turn into one. And the worried and tension about his partner dying alone in that storm made him die too." Jungkook said and smiled sadly and kissed jimin's hair once again.

"They had two bodies, but one Soul."  Jungkook repeated.

Just like us. Jungkook wanted to add but he didn't.

But Jimin understood that unspoken words. He understood all those unspoken words of Jungkook. And that made him cry even more.

I love you so much. Jimin and Jungkook confessed each other without actually saying it aloud.

(Vote, comment and share if you like it. Thank you for reading. Enjoy♥️:)

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼