49. You are not a killer

Author POV

"But it was an accident Jungkook. Your brother or you cannot blame yourself for that." Jimin said holding Jungkook's hand and caressing it softly to assure the taller one.

"It was still my fault Jimin. If only i hadn't taken the car, nothing would have happened." Jungkook's face was covered in tears. The memory of Jung- seun, Jia and him were so happy for him that they made him the saddest.

"She was so happy to tell hyung about her pregnancy. I snatched it away from both of them. I failed to save Jia Noona, Jimin." He choked on his own tears.

Jungkook was a crying mess. He kept all this things deep inside his heart but now that he visited his dark past, he cannot forget the teary eyes and sad smile of Jia.

"If only i ran a little faster that night she would have been here!" He cried and Jimin pulled him in a tight embrace.

"Listen to me!" Jimin spoke softly, caressing his hair.

"If only Jimin, i would have been a little more careful.... I killed her. I killed the baby." He was crying like a baby which was breaking Jimin's heart.

"Jungkook listen to me!!" He said once again and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"You didn't killed your Noona. Do you understand? That was an accident. It wasn't your fault." The smaller one was trying his best to console Jungkook. He knew how much it hurts to loose someone you love and care for.

"I lost everything after that night Jimin. I lost my loving big sister. I lost my unborn nephew/niece. I lost my brother. My hyung who loved me more than anything else in this world."  His body was shivering and Jimin covered him with a blanket rocking him back and forth.

"Its okay Jungkook. Everything will be fine. If my life can be okay because of you, your life will also find a way to be beautiful." Jimin said and kissed Jungkook's eyes.

"I didn't killed her, right?" Jungkook asked between his sobs and Jimin's heart shattered in million pieces watching love of his life this vulnerable.

"No baby. You didn't. It was an horrific accident. Jia Noona would never like to see you blaming yourself for something which wasn't even your fault." Jimin kissed Jungkook's nose and the boy smiled.

"You kissed my nose!" He said and Jimin chuckled.

"Don't you like it?" He asked and Jungkook looked in his eyes.

"I like everything you do Jimin. I love everything about you." He confessed and Jimin just rub their nose together before leaning down to kiss his lips.

"You know if Jia Noona was here, she would have loved you so much." Jungkook spoke  and Jimin waited for more information.

"She always liked fluffy and cute things and you are such a cutie and so fluffy that she would have kept you in her room and boop your cheeks every minute with that amazing giggles of her!!" Jungkook said and Jimin hit him on his chest.

"I am not fluffy!!" He said seriously and Jungkook laughed.

"And you look even more fluffy when you are serious because your face become red." Jungkook caressed Jimin's cheeks and the shorter one just huffed in anger.

They both were smiling and laughing when all of a sudden the door was pushed open. Jungkook and Jimin looked in that direction and Jimin immediately hid himself behind Jungkook.

"I thought i was the only one disguising as you. I forgot that you can do the same, little brother." Jung- seun was standing at the door smirking like a maniac and his eyes were filled with hatred.

"Jung-seun!" Hyung Jungkook thought but didn't said it aloud. He knew he was at fault somewhere but Jung-seun's way of treating Jungkook was more than he can ever imagined.

"We meet again, little naughty brother." He spat with venom in his voice and Jungkook didn't liked the hatred oozing out of his brother's mouth. He never liked it.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Jia is y/n who spent time with Jungkook and boop Jimin's cheeks. Jia is me😌.
Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️)