Epilogue

Author POV

*Three weeks later*

"His legs are healed and he can walk now but physiotherapy is still very important for his muscles." Doctor told Jimin who was listening carefully to each and every words.

"Is their any time limit on his walking or is it okay for him to go back to his normal life?" Jimin asked focused on doctor.

" According to his reports and his recovery, I don't think he will face any problem. And it totally depends on his will power. Take care of meals and nutritional value. Other than that, Mr. Jeon is totally fine now." The doctor said with a smile handling the report file to Jimin who accept it with a smile in return.

"Thank you so much doctor." He said and left the cabin.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked as soon as Jimin walked out of the cabin. Everyone was present there. Jungkook was finally getting a discharge.

"His report are normal and he is totally fine now." Jimin told everyone with a smile and all of them sighed in relief.

"Thank God! Everything is finally good now. Jungkook is also fine." Jin said and all the five boys can never agree more on one thing.

"Let's go to Jungkook. He must be dying to go back home with Jimin beside him." Hobi said with a smile and Jimin blushed lowering his head. All of them walked towards Jungkook's ward to take him home.

These three weeks had been best for Jimin. Even though Jungkook wasn't able to walk but, taking care of him and just being beside him was Jimin's happiness.

It was hard for Jungkook but he decided to cut off with Yugyeom.
With the help of Namjoon, he dragged Yugyeom to Police Station for his doings.

The license of Yugyeom's Bar was cancelled because of his involvement in human trafficking. And all the victims were revived and also compensated to whatever extent it was possible. Jungkook told himself that, Some relationship are not meant to be and tried to forget his history with Yugyeom.

Jimin visited Jin's cafe and requested him for a job when he will live with Jungkook and Jin was so happy.

Jungkook has asked him to visit his mom but he denied saying that they both will meet her together and tell them about their relationship. He talked to her on calls though.

Taehyung took him to a dance school and made him fill the admission form saying, I won't let you go back to your home city. You have to stay here with all of us. I cannot stay away from my soulmate.

Jimin wasn't sure but when Hobi talked to his mom, she agreed immediately and told him to do whatever makes him happy but with safety.

He slept in the hospital because Jungkook wouldn't let him go. Doctor wasn't ready at first but Jungkook's stubbornness won. So one more bed was kept in the room but it was only used by other boys to sit during day time. Because Jimin slept on Jungkook. The boy wasn't ready to let Jimin stay away even for a second.

Few nights were really hard for Jimin. He had nightmares about his past but Jungkook was always their to comfort him, so eventually, the nightmares disappeared after a week or so.

They had made a to-do list about everything they will be doing when, Jungkook can finally walk.

Taehyung had stolen their list and laughed like a maniac while reading it. And who will not laugh when someone's to do list is about bathing together imagining it as rain drops just because rainy season is still four months afar.

Jimin's ears and cheeks were totally red and Jungkook had cursed the shit out of Taehyung for teasing his baby.

They had also decided to go on a trip. All seven of them, for atleast one week, enjoying things together. And finally now that Jungkook is all okay, they can fulfill their trip plan.

Jimin opened the door and Jungkook was sitting on a wheelchair, not in that hospital dress anymore.

He was wearing all black with a red jacket and brown timberlands.

"Jungkook are you really wearing that heavy shoes right now?" Namjoon asked disbelief written all over his face and Taehyung laughed.

"Hyung let him be. He must have missed that brown shoes alot." He said and everyone laughed while Jungkook had a cute small pout.

"Stop teasing my baby." Jimin said in cooing voice and hugged Jungkook and the latter immediately smiled.

"Ohhhhhh! Boyfriends!!" Everyone shouted loudly except Yoongi who was smiling and Jimin hid his face in Jungkook's chest covering his cheeks with that red jacket.

"Okay enough! Now let's go home." Yoongi said and all of them laughed before moving out of the room.

"You can walk in that shoes. It's heavy." Jimin asked Jungkook looking at his face still hugging him and Jungkook smiled before leaning down and pecking his lips.

"I am fine Jimin. Don't worry and let's go. I am suffocated in this hospital." He said and Jimin smiled before they entwined their fingers and walked out of the hospital.

They were really thankful for each and every thing that brought them together. The tears, the smiles, the pain, the loss and the Love. It was their destiny. Their Fate.

THE END