33. Was it Real?

Author POV

He was living his memories when a knock brought him back to cruel reality.

"It must be John."

Jimin goes to open the door and well.. he was surprised to not see John but someone else.

"Hi." The blue eyed man spoke in his deep voice. His face was still covered totally only with visible eyes.

Hi!! Seriously. Jimin instantly lowered his eyes and bowed to the man. Living in that hell like club had taught Jimin how to behave to clients. Even if he didn't want to do it, the gesture of bowing came out as a habit he developed in last one year.

"May I come in?" He asked.

This isn't my house that you're asking. Jimin thought but nodded nonetheless.

"I am sorry I didn't visited you untill now but i just wanted you to feel comfortable here." He said in a soft voice as compared to just a minute ago.

"Are you okay? Is John providing you with everything?" He asked once again.

Is he drunk or is he trying to fool me? Jimin questioned himself in his mind not uttering a single word verbally. He nodded once again.

The man just hummed.

"By the way, my name is Jung Seun. What's your name?" He asked.

You literally bought me and don't know my name. I ain't that stupid Mr. Jung-seun. Jimin thought.

"Jimin. Park Jimin." He replied in a low voice.

"Nice to finally meet you Jimin." He brings his hand for a shake.

Jimin hesitated but at last he just hold and shaked his hand. It was weird. Weird in a really weird way.

"Do you wanna ask something? Like why all of a sudden i bought you instead of a club when we are completely strangers? Or Anything else?" Those blue eyes asked Jimin voice soft as feather as if trying his best to not scare the boy.

Jimin finally looked up in the direction where Jung-Seun was sitting with deep blue eyes visible showing he was really there.

Jimin thought for a moment what the latter had asked him and he wanted to ask the same but suddenly he decided to change the question. Something he was about which he was most curious.

"Why are you covering your face?" He asked cautiously.

The man just sat thinking something for good few minutes before he spoke.

"I am suffering from skin allergy from few days. Doctor has suggested to cover it up untill it is fully cured." He replied to the question.

Jimin just made a sound of 'oh' and nodded his head and lowered his head again playing with his sleeves nervously.

"Is it the only thing you wanted to ask?" Jung-seun questioned.

"N-no Sir." Jimin stuttered afraid that he might have disobeyed his owner.

"Don't call me Sir Jimin. Its Jung-seun. And don't be afraid of me. I ain't gonna hurt you." He said and put one of his hand on jimin's hand which made Jimin flinch and pull back his hand.

Jimin didn't spoke anything further and just kept staring at his own hand which was shaking a little because of fear when the blue eyed man touched him.

Jung-seun noticed jimin's shaking hand and sighed.

"Don't be afraid. I am going. Eat your dinner on time and ask John if you need anything." Jung-seun said and stood up from the bed to go.

"Ask John for anything you need, Okay?" Jimin didn't replied which made the latter halt and ask him again.

"O-Okay Sir."  Jimin replied and looked even more down to hide his face.

Jung-seun just walked away after that leaving a confused and afraid Jimin all alone to think about all the things happening in his unlucky life.

What was that? Was it real? His behaviour? Is he really that gentleman? He didn't even tried to try anything out of the line?

He just laid down on his bed and thought about Jung-seun behaviour and for the first time in last One week there was something other than 'Jungkook' on jimin's mind. He wasn't thinking about Jungkook but something else that actually weirded him so much.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy.♥️)