26. May be

Author POV

Jungkook never slept that night. He wanted to spend his every second feeling Jimin, so he just embraced Jimin close to his chest, caressing his hair, staring at sleeping innocent Jimin all night.

He observed every small detail about Jimin.

The way he furrow his brows when having a bad dream. Or, his lips forming a pout when his cheeks are in contact with pillow. How he sleeps like a baby with closed little fists. How he speaks sluggishly in sleep. How the moonlight enhance each and every detail of jimin's face even more beautifully.

Jungkook observed it all. And he didn't wanted this night to end. Not now, not ever.

He wanted the time to stop so that he can hold his Jimin forever.

And again,maybe their forever was present in that moment.

Because Jungkook knew, he will never and ever and ever in his life love anyone other than Jimin.

Yes, his feelings were forever.

And maybe, his forever will always be Jimin.

His thoughts didn't let him realise that the night he never wanted to end, already  met morning.

Morning.

Morning which brings light. But today the lights was faded. As if it didn't hold any color. As if everything was still dark like it was at the night.

"Good morning, kookie." Jimin said in cute morning voice.

Jungkook ignored the faded morning and looked at his color.

His Jimin.

Maybe, they cannot be together. Maybe after these few hours their body will be seperated. And maybe, their heart will not stay together because of its broken pieces.

But their soul.

Their soul will never forget each other. Because they are One Soul. They will forever be together.

But again, maybe their forever is just in that moment.

"Good morning, jiminie." Jungkook replied with a smile and kissed jimin's forehead.

Jimin giggled and it made Jungkook smile even more.

Both of them were tangled to each other and staring in eyes.

Staring through eyes. In each other's soul.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called for the taller boy even though they were glued together.

"Hmm?"

"You know. I wanted to enjoy the rain with you. I really wanted to feel those droplets falling on our face together." Jimin spoke with sad eyes, because he knew it will never happen.

Jungkook listened to it and suddenly he wanted to know about every wish Jimin had.

"You do?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded and looked directly in jungkook's eyes. He then caressed jungkook's face with his hands which made taller boy to close his eyes to feel the touch.

"Tell me. All of it. All your wishes, Jimin." Jungkook asked with all his attention on jimin's face.

"You wanna know?" Jimin questioned.

"Yes! Tell me all of it." Jungkook encouraged small boy with a smile.

"I want to ride a Ferris wheel, once again. Its been one year and i was someone who didn't wait for even one whole month." Jimin said and continued telling.

"I always wanted to go on a beach date with you for whole day so that we didn't missed even a single second of beautiful sunset." Jimin said with a squeal.

"I want to watch horror movies with you with lots of cheese popcorn and coke."

Jungkook smiles listening all of it and he didn't missed the way jimin mentioned his name all the time.

They both talked for a while when knock on the door was heard and yoongi came in with breakfast.

"Good morning Jimin and Jungkook."

"Good morning to you too yoongi hyung." Both the boys greet older and ate breakfast together as if nothing was bothering them inside.

As if they were not breaking inside realising that maybe this is the last time they are eating together.

But maybe, their forever was just in that moment.

( Vote, comment and share. It really motivated me to write. Enjoy♥️:)