24. You need to let go

Author POV

Jungkook decided to visit Jimin before that shitty event take place or one can say the hub for exploiting innocent people.

He decided to meet Jimin and confess his feelings for him. His love for him.

He wanted to assure Jimin that even if circumstances are not in their favour, he will be still their for him.

Jungkook wanted to tell him that even if, this moment is not so happy for them but he promise to be part of those sad and gloomy time.

I will always be with you Jimin. Either its the time of pain or the moments of joy. This Jungkook will always love you. These were the only things Jungkook wanted to confess to love of his life.

He reached the club with a bittersweet feeling in his heart.

The sweet part was that he met Jimin because of that place. He met the only love of his life due to this club.

And the bitter part was that he met Jimin because of this club.

The irony made him smile. He was happy that he met Jimin but he also had loads of grudges that he met pure soul like Jimin at such horrible place.

He got inside the club walking towards the reception,doing the same procedure he was doing for months now to go and meet Jimin.

The only thoughts of jungkook's mind were that I will tell you how much i love you Jimin and i promise to take you out of this place for your better future. For our future.

But what caught his attention was Yugyeom presence at that place. He felt the pain in his heart. The pain of betrayal by his own childhood friend.

Somewhere inside his heart, Jungkook knew that it was Yugyeom's parents fault at first but it didn't hide the fact that his best friend is involved in this unhuman activities.

He was so hurt that he didn't even wanted to see Yugyeom let alone have any type of interaction with him.

He was avoiding Yugyeom's whole existence when the latter called for Jungkook.

"Guk!!! Hey!!" He came towards Jungkook with smile on his face.

"Jungkook, bro what are----

His greetings was stopped in mid sentence because Jungkook had already thrown a hard punch on his once best friend's face.

"Don't you dare to talk to me ever again, Yugyeom." Jungkook said with gritted teeth and clenched jaw.

Yugyeom wasn't able to understand the reason of fury of his friend. He was left stunned with a bloody nose and confusion. Jungkook never behaved that way ever before.

He saw his friend's back going inside the club Yugyeom owned and he was curious, so he asked the manager of the place and learnt all the truth.

But even after knowing all the things he was bounded to carry on with his father's words.

He felt a little guilty for Jungkook but he couldn't just dwell on it. It wasn't possible for him. Maybe he will try to handle his friend later. But first the event was important.

Jungkook knocked on the door and let out a smile when he heard a come in.

He entered and saw Jimin laying down on his bed with his back towards the door.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah." Jimin replied but still back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook immediately understood that something was not right. Because in past months, he knew jimin's reaction when the latter came for a visit. And right now Jimin wasn't behaving that way.