28. Cuts and Tears

Author POV

Jungkook never left his room from yesterday's morning. Leaving Jimin and coming back to his appartment was like leaving his soul.

He just hanged the gift Jimin gave to him near his bedroom window and sat their admiring it. Looking at the words written on it, his tears came out like a calm river flowing silently.

"Untill we meet again" Jungkook thought bitterly. He don't even know if he will meet Jimin, see him smile, touch his soft face.

Or what if?

What if the small boy will just become part of his memory?

Jungkook didn't want to loose Jimin. He didn't want him to only be in his memory.

He wanted to create memories.

Endless memories.

With Jimin.

All the things Jimin wanted to do. All the things he himself wanted to do.

"What should i do?!" Jungkook screamed in his bedroom but no one listened him.

"I want to help you! I want to make you smile Jimin. But how can i do that, when i am not with you? When you don't want me to be with you? HOW?!!!" Jungkook's tear always betrayed him. They make him weak. He just always cry in situations he cannot do anything.

"Why your eyes made me feel weak to the extent i had to accept your pleading? Why you made me leave yourself when you don't really want it?" He sobbed and cried and screamed his heart out. He was questioning himself the things he wanted to ask Jimin.

"What is it that's holding you back from your own freedom? Why, Jimin???" His eyes were glossy and his nose were red from all the crying. He just wanted to escape from this feeling. He wanted to hold Jimin close to him and never let him go away.

But.

He cannot do that.

彡::彡彡::彡

The club was filled with vibrant lights and everything about the evening was reflecting about the so called event organised by the strip club.

The whole place smelled of alcohol, bodies over bodies were seen everywhere, lustful eyes eating the bodies just by their looks, loud music which covered the screams of all those innocent people who wished to live their life normally with their loved once.

The place, the people everything was a mess there. It would be a terrifying situation for anybody who acutally had humane feelings behind their human flesh.

A stage was set up with seats arranged on both of the side of runway. All the 'clients' were seated to watch the show and purchase the best toy for them.

Inside the room, Jimin was still not ready to go in that stupid fucking event. He doesn't even wanted to live anymore.

Day before yesterday, before knowing about all these things, he was so happy to atleast have a hope of being free again. He was happy to be with his family again, his hobi hyung and his Jungkook.

"If we were not meant to be why we met in the first place". Jimin cried with all his shattered heart.

How can a person in a situation like this even wants to smile and present his body to those lustful eyes and gawkers.

And a person like Jimin, who never wanted anything big from his life. Just little happiness with his loved once.

He was a crying mess, a broken soul with a shattered glass like heart that was causing him physical pain.

"Jimin?" Yoongi came inside the room with a dress in his hand.

Jimin didn't even looked up. He just wanted to be alone and cry his shattered heart out, so that it hurts less.

"Jiminie? You have to get ready in an hour." Yoongi said once again, placing the dress on the chair and walking towards the bed.

"I don't want to go, hyung." Jimin said, his voice raspy because of all the crying from past two days.

"Jimin. Listen to me." Yoongi said sitting beside curled up boy and caressed his hair.

"I am here. You just have to go and attend it. Nothing else."

"Even if, they will choose you, i will not let them take you away. Jungkook will not let you go, Jimin." The elder one tried to console broken Jimin.

Jungkook.

The name Jimin wanted to listen for every single second of his life. Oh, how badly that name is hurting him right now.

"Hyung?" Jimin called feeling numb.

"Hmm?" Yoongi replied.

"Can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it, Jimin-ah?"

"If i will be sold today, you will not let Jungkook follow me and no one of you all should come after me." Jimin faced Yoongi and said.

"What are you saying Jimin? I will not promise th- "

"Please hyung. For me?"

"Why Jimin?" Yoongi had just a hint of tears, just a little bit glossy eyes visible to smaller but he knew that his hyung was hurt badly.

"Because hyung. I don't wanna cause cuts and tears to my loved ones."

・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・