4. Smile

Author POV

"Come in". Jimin heard a voice. He had never heard any of his client speak so softly. Jimin spoke once more as the person still was back facing him.

"Hello Sir. May i come in?" He turned around and observed Jimin. Jungkook felt like he was watching an angel. A fallen angel whose wings were cut off just because world wasn't happy with his behaviour. His face was filled with Sadness and the numb features were making him look even more beautiful. Jungkook thought were just about how beautiful he must look while smiling? He wanted to see him smile.

Jungkook felt as if he can see the soul of the boy standing in front of him and that the boy is asking for help

An angel whose wings are snatched away from him is asking for help. He felt a strong urge to help the latter.
So he just smiled.

"Please come in and have a sit." Jungkook spoke as softly as he could. What he didn't knew was that every soft word from his mouth was unreal and shocking for the boy in front of him.

Jimin wasn't able to adapt to his client's soft way of talking, those friendly words because were haunting him because in last eight months, no one ever spoke to him in that way.

"Mmh, Sir what do you want to do?" Jimin asked a bit nervous.

"Oh please, don't call me sir. My name is Jeon Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook though." The latter smiled and asked jimin to take a seat. Jimin sat down but he was so confused from the behaviour of his client.

"But sir, we are not allowed to call our clients by their name." Jimin said in low voice, afraid to anger his client. He was looking at his finger all the time. Anyone like him wasn't allowed to look straight in their client's eyes.

"Its okay with me though. You can call me Jungkook and please be comfortable i just want to talk to you." And that mere line made Jimin look in the eyes of his client Jungkook, for the first time.

"You paid lots of money to the manager just because you wanted to talk to me." Jimin raised a brow and asked curiously. Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"So what's your name?" Jungkook asked with continuous smile on his face.

Jimin was confused. He was totally confused yet he chose to reply because, one, manager will kill him if any complain reached him and two, in last eight months he never talked to anyone beside Yoongi and Jungkook just wanted to talk which made Jimin relax a bit. He was still very stiff but a little relaxed then before.

"Park Jimin. My name is Park Jimin." Jimin replied with a smile.

A smile that can warm anyone's heart. A smile that can make anyone fall for him. A genuine and real smile. A smile he missed from last eight months on his own face.

"Nice name Jimin".

"Thank you Sir."

Jimin replied and Jungkook was just stunned. He was stunned that he met such a beautiful smile in this dirt. A smile that was as bright as sunlight. He felt as if his heart has feet of his own and it ran a marathon. It was beating so fast.

"Call me Jungkook, please."

"Listen here Jimin, i will come straight to the point. I wanted to talk about your work." Jungkook asked in slow voice. He didn't want to scare the boy in anyway.

"W-what do you mean?" Jimin asked a bit nervous because of the question.

Jungkook saw the nervousness in jimin's eyes so he just got a hold on Jimin's hand and squeezed it assuring that everything is fine.

As if they were talking to each other with their soul because Jimin understood the soothing touch arrived from the boy in front of him.
A touch he never thought he will experience again in his life. A touch which show enough care to Jimin for opening up his heart. A touch that gave him hope.

"Jungkook, it's so bad here. I don't want to stay here. It feels like hell is much better from this place. I want to live my normal life once again. It h..urts so much when anyone can t-touch me and use me like i am just a thing, a t-toy. I feel dis-gusted of myself when they gawk at my body with lust and when they roam there hand freely e-everywhere. It h-hurts."

Jimin's eyes were filled with tears and somehow it affected Jungkook so much. He didn't understand what he should do to comfort the boy so he just kept a hand on Jimin's shoulder and patted it in assuring way.

Jimin felt safe like he felt with his family, his friends. Even if he met Jungkook for first time, he felt like he knows him and he felt connected.

A support Jimin craved for so long. Everytime his body was abused, he wanted someone to hold him and say to him that everything will be alright.

"Jimin, its okay. Don't cry. I am here now. I will help you. I will help every other person suffering this crap."

Jimin just hides his face more in Jungkook's chest and cried. He never felt this much urge to cry because he was always aware that no one will caress his feelings.

"Its okay Jimin. Don't cry. You are not alone anymore. I will help you."

"You will?" Jimin asked with hopeful eyes. The eyes which made Jungkook more determined about his decision.

Jungkook smiled and replied. "Of course i will. But i need your help in this. Will you help me?"

Jimin smiled and nodded.

Jungkook wants to protect jimin's smile. The only thought in his mind is to protect the smile of the boy in front of him.

He felt a strong urge to comfort Jimin. To assure him that no matter what, Jimin is not alone in this hell anymore.

And he did. Just his words were enough for Jimin.

Jimin felt like his broken soul is being stitched. He felt hope blooming in any corner of his heart.

They talked to each other after the pure intimacy of soul between them. Jimin smiled sincerely many time that night. The dark night which actually brought light of hope to jimin's life once again.

~~•~~•~~•~~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜