Bonus Chapter

Dedicated to jikook_trash_1327

Author POV

*Six months later*

"Jimin!!! Come here right now. I swear to God, you are so naughty." Jungkook said loudly looking upward on ferris wheel.

Being with Jimin since last six months, Jungkook finally understood what Jimin meant when he said i am pain in ass. Its not like Jungkook hates it or something but sometimes, it was hard to control Jimin.

Uff, this boy... "Jimin stop you will hurt yourself!" Jungkook said once again and was answered with a high pitched squeal.

"JUNGKOOK LOOK I AM FLYING!!!" He says loudly and Jungkook face palm himself shaking his head with small smile tugging on his lips.

Right now, they both were in amusement park to fulfill their 7th to do list together and but as of the situation, Jimin was actually doing it alone.

To complete their wishes through that list was too much fun for Jimin and Jungkook.

Untill now, they had seen the sunset together, been in rain rather than shower, visited Jimin's mother, been on a road trip with all 5 boys, Jimin made Jungkook scream 'I love you Jimin' in middle of the road and now they're in amusement park.

Everytime they did complete one of their wishes, Jungkook had to shout and scream alot and run behind a giggling naughty Jimin.

Jungkook was very happy to see Jimin smile and laugh. It made him feel little better for all the things that happened to Jimin because of him.

"Jungkook catch me!!!" Jimin screamed again when the ferris wheel came down and then goes up once again.

"I thought you wanted to enjoy ferris wheel with me and not like this!!" Jungkook said loudly so that Jimin can hear it but the boy was so busy in himself.

Well, it was clear to Jungkook, how much Jimin loved amusement park and especially Ferris wheel that he forgot his own boyfriend.

The ride finally stopped and Jimin ran towards Jungkook throwing himself in his boyfriend's embrace.

"It was so much funnnnn!!!!" He said squealing and Jungkook just laughed and kissed him in his hair.

"You naughty boy enjoyed it all alone, huh?" Jungkook asked his Jimin and the boy laughed awkwardly because he was here with Jungkook.

"Hehe, Jungkook, i.. umm.. you must be afraid of heights, that's why i did it first to check that it was safe for you." Jimin hid his face in Jungkook's chest and gave him the lamest excuse making the tall one chuckle.

"I never said that i am afraid of heights." Jungkook squeezed Jimin's cheeks with both his hands and Jimin looked like those cute cheeks with plump lips and fluffy hair. He then leaned down and kissed the pouty lips of his boyfriend.

Jimin's eyes went wide and he smiled, between the kiss, his face looked so cute to Jungkook.

"Cotton candy!!! Jungkook cotton candy!!" Jimin said his voice muffled in between the kiss, blowing air in Jungkook's mouth making him cough a little.

"God Jimin, you are so naughty!! I am gonna kiss you all day and night, you're so cute! My baby!" Just like that, all of a sudden, Jungkook wanted to take Jimin home, away from everyone else and feel every inch of his body and soul to make sure he wasn't asleep and this was not a dream. It still sometimes felt unreal to him.

"Cotton candy is going! Jungkook!!" Jimin's mind was just on the cotton candy and Jungkook laughed once again.

"Fine. Let's get you some cotton candy!!" Jungkook entwined their fingers and walked with Jimin.

They finally bought some cotton candy and sat down on one of the bench.

Jimin was eating them so badly, it was all over his face, making him look even more cute in Jungkook's eyes.

"Don't stare!! If you want to eat cotton candy too just ask me! I feel weird when someone stare at me while eating." Jimin complained his lips looking so so plump and juicy.

"Then give me some. I want to eat too!" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled before moving his hands forward to feed Jungkook.

"I want to eat my cotton candy." Jungkook said with a smirk and pulled Jimin in a deep and intense kiss.

He tasted so sweet already and the sugar on his lips were making them even more sweeter. Jungkook pulled Jimin and made him sit on his laps and kissed him for god knew how much time. When their lips parted from each other, they both laughed and Jimin his their face in Jungkook's neck. It was embarrassing because everyone was looking at them.

"You are so shameless, Jungkook!!!" Jimin said and hitted him on his chest and Jungkook just laughed and kissed Jimin again.

"I am shameless just for you!!" Jungkook said and Jimin laughed. They both were great at making each other flustered.

They both were so happy that nothing else mattered anymore.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

Just a Small Bonus Chapter because I was free and someone asked me for it. Thank you so much to everyone for supporting this story. Love you all.
💜💜💜