7. We are Friends

Author POV

Jimin smiled peacefully after so long that night. His mind and his heart was at peace. His soul smiled after so long.
The hope Jungkook's arrival gave, it cured Jimin's soul a little bit.

Once again Jimin imagined his life after being free from the hell. His thoughts were filled with what he will do once he get out of that place.

On the other side, Jungkook's mind is fogged up totally with the thought of Jimin.
The way he looked so sad, so fragile when jungkook saw him first, yet he was so innocent in the eyes of Jungkook.

Jimin's eyes were like mirror to his soul and Jungkook saw the pain, the wound Jimin is going through. He wanted to erase the pain and make him happy and everyone like him feel the freedom once again.

For jungkook, no one in this world deserve a life like Jimin. He wanted to help every single person going through this situation. He cared for everyone the same way he wanted to help Jimin. That was the limit of Jungkook's kindness.

He remembered when Jimin told him about the incident which changed his life and Jungkook felt like he cannot breathe. Like his own body was in pain. The cracked voice of Jimin sent shivers to Jungkook's spine. He wanted to comfort the boy by embracing him protectively and tell him that not everyone will hurt him. That their are people in this world who will care for him. There will be someone who will embrace him inspite of all the flaws.

"Ugh! why am i thinking so much about this case? I will find a way to help Jimin and all of them, anyway." Jungkook groaned. He decided to message him once.

To: Jimin
Hey! new friend. How are you😊?

Jungkook messaged Jimin because he wanted to assure him that, he is here and help him coming out of that hell.

From: Jimin
Hi jungkook. I am fine, i guess. How are you? You ain't sleeping? Its late, you know?

Jungkook smiled reading the text from the boy because even in this situation the latter thinks about others.

To: Jimin
Yeah Jimin. Its late and you are not sleeping too. I am just thinking about how to help all people who are trapped just like you.

From: Jimin
Jungkook thank you. Thank you so much for caring about people like me. You are really a good man.

To: Jimin
Hey I am not that good. You don't know me. I am pain in ass. And we are Friends so be ready for the pain.

Jungkook spoke to lighten up the mood and make the boy comfortable with him for when he needs information from smaller about this case.

From: Jimin
If that's the case, then you should prepare more because i am more than just pain. And my friends suffers the most.

To: Jimin
Yeah! Now you are talking like a friend.

To: Jimin.
Okay. Now go to sleep. Its getting late. Good night.

From: Jimin
Goodnight Jungkook.

Jungkook kept the phone aside while smiling that he made the boy happy in anyway.

Both of them dozed off to sleep thinking about consequences about to come.

~~•~~•~~•~~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜