47. Dark Past -2

Author POV

"Jungkookie. Let's go!!" Jia says and Jungkook gulps. He was about to break a strict rule decided by his brother.

"Jungkook?" Jia calls his name once again and gesture him to come near the car.

"I know how to drive. Everything will be fine and Hyung will be happy when Noona will propose him." Jungkook mumbles and nods to assure himself before opening his eyes with a smile.

"Let's go!!" He says excitedly and Jia smiles putting her seatbelt on.

"So??" Jungkook says and looks in Jia's direction.

"So what?" Jia laughs softly.

"Noona!! You know you can tell me, right? And beside that, i know it anyway." Jungkook says smugly and Jia looks at him surprised.

"You know what?!" She asks looking at Jungkook with her eyes and mouth wide open.

"That you are gonna propose Hyung, tomorrow!! On his birthday." Jungkook says smiling and Jia sighs but then Jungkook furrow his brows and looks at his Noona.

"But i never expected this from you." He was looking straight on road and speaks with a pout which makes Jia smile.

"What didn't my little one expected from me?" She ruffles his hair and Jungkook shrugs.

"You aren't planning surprise for me!! My birthday is also on the same day!! How can you do this to me, Noona." He whines like a child. Jia and Jung-seun are like his parent figure. He loves them more than his mom and dad.

"Silly boy!! You will also be surprised when i will tell you." Jia says and smiles.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I am not planning to propose your Hyung because he did it before. See!!" She shows her finger which had a beautiful white gold ring and Jungkook smiles brightly.

"That means you are already my soon to be sister." He says and jumps on his seat.

"Careful Jungkook!!" Jia also laughs.

"Then where are we going right now?" He asks his Noona and she blushed a light shade of pink.

"Noonaaaaaa!!" Jungkook pressured while calling her and she hit his arms lightly.

"Stop!!" She says and hides her face in between her palms.

"Tell me!!! Comeon!! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Jungkook was singing 'tell me' mantra.

"Fine!! I am gonna tell you but keep your mouth shut untill tomorrow. I wanna say this to your hyung myself." She says and Jungkook nods frantically.

"I am Pregnant!!"  She says shyly and Jungkook's mouth was open. He didn't believe what he heard but then she repeated it again.

"I am pregnant Kook and your hyung is going to be a father soon." She says and Jungkook smile didn't know how to increase in size. His cheeks were hurting but he was smiling to its fullest."

"Oh my God! Noonaaa! I am gonna be uncle! Oh my God! Congratulations!" He screams on top of his lungs and Jia laughs because of his excitement.

She can imagine the happiness in Jung-seun's blue eyes which always reminds her of the difference between two twins.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

(I am sorry for late update. I was busy with college project and with a close friend of mine.
Vote. Comment. Share. It motivates me. Enjoy ♥️.)