8

*Wanted to remove this scene during editing. But it went with the context of the story
Mature and dark content ahead. Skip if you feel uncomfortable

Sabrina's pov

He stared at me for a while, after which he smirked evilly. He was pleased with what he saw. And this heightened my fear, as I couldn't comprehend what more evil he would do.

"Adam", I started meekly, few more tears falling from my eyes, "why are you doing this? Please ... Adam... dont do some...something which you will regret"

His smirk vanished as soon as I said that. He leaned towards my face and brushed his lips with my ears.

"Sweetheart ", he spoke in a husky manner," You belong to me. I married you didn't I. I can do whatever I want and I'll never regret hurting a disgusting and vile being like you "

I was stunned by his words. Marriage is not a licence for rape. How could he say all this?

And he called me all those names. No. This is not Adam. My Adam would never say anything to demean me. This was someone else. This was someone else within Adam's body.

But through all this my mind kept wondering...

What did I do to deserve such hatred?

"Pleasee", I cried,"please...Ad..adam..dont," my tears turned to full on bawling.

"This is rape"

"I asked you didn't I?"

"Noo. Please. I take it back. I don't want this please. I am not saying yes to any of this"

He just laughed at this and slowly started opening his shirt buttons. It was almost as if he was putting on a show for me. Soon his shirt was off. Then he started with his pant buttons and removed his pants as well. He was now standing in just his boxers. At any other moment I would've drooled at the scene due to his strong built. But at this moment, this increased my fear even more.

My breathe hitched as I saw his hand going to the band of boxers. In one swift motion he pulled them down, and now he was standing right infront of me, in his complete naked glory.

My eyes unintentionally moved towards his member and it was huge. Seeing the size of his huge penis, I got scared even more. I dont want to je raped. No no nooooo... he won't do that. He wont. He wont. He wont. He wo....

My internal debate stopped as he hovered over me..

I kept convincing myself that he wont do anything, closing my eyes and murmuring the same words over and over again. "He wont"!!

But my words stopped when suddenly I felt his lips on my neck.

He was brutally sucking and biting on it. It hurt so much and I couldn't do anything but cry. I kept on screaming begging for him to not go any further. He was so aggresive. I am sure there will be lots of marks of his assault.

After he was done with my neck, he suddenly jerked his head up. His eyes travelled to my breasts and he brought his hand up and touched them softly, as if testing them of some kind. Suddenly his lips moved towards my left breasts and clasped around my nipple.

At first, my body gave a sudden jolt and my nipples hardened as his cold lips touched my nipple. But soon I started screaming again.

He harshly bit on my nipple and a scream escaped my mouth. He kept sucking on it brutally, occasionally biting too. He did this with both my nipples.

After his torture on my nipples ended, he moved towards my mouth again, aggressively kissing me. I didn't open my mouth. This fueled his anger as he bit on my lip and a gasp escaped my lips. He took this opportunity to enter his tongue into my mouth. He kept kissing me harshly cutting of my oxygen supply. I was becoming more and more dizzy by every passing second.

He finally removed his lips and a devilish smile formed on his lips.

His smile portrayed he was enjoying seeing me like this, broken, used and abused.

And I felt my heart break again, again and again.

But his eyes were a different story. For a sudden flicker of moment, I saw pain in them, as if he was hurting. But soon it was again replaced by a cold, malicious look.

Suddenly I felt something poking at my nether region. I was so horror stricken as I realised what will come next.

And I was right. At that moment he took my innocence apart, ruining me completely. He broke me. It was as if my whole body along with my dignity was placed on fire.

A huge shriek left my lip. I never felt anything more painful. I felt my insides were tearing apart.

"STOPPPP," I screamed,"STOPPPP..PLEASEE...STOP"

But he didn't. He kept harshly continuing what he was doing to me. His pace kept increasing. His torture becoming more unbearable each second. I felt his body sticking against mine. His face clearly portrayed the pleasure he felt. But for me, it was only pain.

Suddenly, he stopped for a second and I realised that he was finally done.

As he was done he roughly pulled out of me and left to enter the washroom.

After coming out, he wore his nightwear and left the room, not glancing at me once, leaving me behind, bound, naked and broken in the room.

The whole night I kept crying, crying over the cruel game of fate, crying for my Adam. I needed the old him now. Needed him so much. I needed his comfort.

I needed him to hug me and say everything will be alright.

But how can it be?

When he was only the one who ruined everything

I didn't realise when I cried myself to sleep

😪💔I feel so bad for her.

Writing this was very difficult. So I just want to say this is the first and only time I am writing this in detail.

Leave your comments on how you felt.
Dont forget to vote 😊

Please don't think the only theme of this story is abuse. There is a whole more story beside this. You just have to wait for it