24

Adam ^^

Sabrina's pov

I slammed the door behind me, locking it immediately, and dropping down to my knees soon after.

I left the tight grip on the duvet, and let it pool itself around me. And using my free hands I covered my eyes and let my emotions flow.

I was tired. Really, really tired. There are two types of tiredness, I suppose. One being the dire need of sleep and one, the dire need of peace. At this moment, however, I was feeling both even though I had slept for long hours last night.

My body felt physically drained, and to add to all this, my emotional strain was growing too. Tears started pooling in my eyes, and I couldn't control it anymore, so I let them flow.

I was crying. Crying over how my life had become. Crying over everything I had to go through.

Even though I acted out strong infront of him, I knew that somewhere he was right. How could I forget everything for just one night of happiness. How could I? How could I forget the pain Adam caused me on our wedding night? How could I forget the past six months? How could I just let everything go...only for a night?

And with all these questions in my mind, my tears still flowing, my body shut down to give me relaxation and peace, even if it's only for a few moments

2 months later

I guess time really does fly.

It feels just yesterday I was marrying the one I love, or loved to be specific, and its already been eight months since that day passed.

Eight months of pain. Eight months of not seeing Jay, my little brother.

Yesterday was 18th of October. The day when Jay turned 14. The day that was spent by me crying in my room, remembering all my time with him. Remembering how much I missed him

I talked with him for two hours in phone. We talked about the most randomest of things. How the weather was the most weirdest this week. How Harry Styles practically came out as bi infront of the world. How Abby, my brother's crush, finally talked to him. How friends would always be the best show ever. How stupid we were as kids. How we both would become oldies soon.

And within all these talk, the pain in my heart kept growing. It kept intensifying with every moment, but I just couldn't vocalise it infront of him.

I wanted to. I wanted to so bad. But Adam was sitting just beside me, busy in his laptop, although I knew some of his attention was on me as well, on my conversation with Jay.

I wanted to scream out to Jay that I didn't want to live here anymore. That I wanted to come back to him. But I couldn't.

I remember almost breaking down infront of him when he asked me those questions to which I had no option, but to lie

*****

"You don't miss me, do you?" He asked, his voice tense.

"Jayy. Why do you say that. You are my little brother. Ofcourse I miss you"

"Then why don't you ever come to see me?"

My heart broke at his words, as I longed to be beside him, tell him how much I miss him and love him and how he will always be my baby brother.

"Ohhh Jay. You know I want to. It's just mom and dad, they don't want me there. And I would still come if I wouldn't be that busy with work. My new job here is tiring me."