12

*Slight mature content ahead.

Sabrina's pov

I didn't respond to him. I couldn't. This was just too humiliating

I didn't move from my spot. One part of me, you can probably say the rational part of me, kept urging me to just give in and do what Adam said. It kept urging me to avoid any sort of punishment and to keep away from harm's way, even though giving into Adam will harm me anyway.

While the other part of me, the rebellious woman who wants to fight for her right, told me that no matter what, I will not listen to Adam. He is a monster and I have done nothing wrong to deserve this treatment.

But what about Jay. I couldn't let my foolishness harm him

In between my dilemma, Adam's patience must have run out. For the next thing he did, was grab my forearms in his steel like hold. His fingers were digging in my skin and he literally shook me as if bringing me to consciousness.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT. WHEN I SAY YOU SOMETHING, YOU DO IT AT THAT EXACT MOMENT. GOT IT?"

I didn't utter anything. I just nodded frantically, scared that he would hit me.

Slowly I started stripping off my clothes until I was only left in my underwear. And that is when it hit me.

I couldn't go any further. I didn't care if he would hit me or do anything else with me. I just couldn't give up my dignity so easily.

So I stood there in an unwavering stance, wearing only my undergarments.

"When I said strip I meant completely. Dont make me take the hard way. Remove those too",he commanded

"No"

And that no earned a long pause. He was shocked by it. After all this, he didn't expect my resistance.

"Stop testing my patience Bre... Sabrina. You don't want to anger me."

"I said NO"

"Well you have left me no choice, hard way it is"

With that he held on my forearms and threw me at the bed causing me to bounce on it. And then he held my wrists to prevent me from moving but I wasn't backing down from a fight.

I was moving my legs frantically, trying to kick him and I succeeded. I kicked him right at the place where the sun doesn't shine.

Immediately his hands left me and he shrieked in pain. I used that chance to try to run away from him.

But he recovered fast. Before I could move out of the room he grabbed me from behind and again threw me into the bed.

Before I could protest much he tied my hands to the bed using a handcuffs which I have no idea where it came from.

Soon after that he tied my ankles to the bed post as well.

I was wailing loudly, screaming curses at him. But he paid no heed to my words

He attacked my neck with kisses and bites, bruising my neck on its ways.

I was crying my eyes out. It hurt so much and I didn't know what else to do besides crying.

This isn't Adam. It was as if some demon had possessed him and I wanted nothing more than bring my real Adam out of him.

"Adammm....pl..please"

"Beg more sweetheart. It gives me more peace", he spoke with malice in his words.

And that is when I realised I couldn't give him the peace and satisfaction of my pain. He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve my cries and my beggings.

And so I stopped. I stopped crying. And then I screamed my heart out.

"MR. BLACK WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IN YOU"

My words seemed to affect him because as soon as I uttered them, he stopped. He stopped his assault on me and moved away.

But his eyes held more fury than before.

I knew I was walking on thin ice, but still I continued,

"He was always pr..proud of you. Of the man you had become . How do you think he would feel when he knows that the son which was his pride is assaulting a woman. That too none other than the one he considered his daughter."

I paused. Thinking he would say something. But he didn't. His jaw clenched and his eyes emanated anger.

But yet I spat.

"Be grateful he is dead now. Because if he would have seen you now, he would've killed himself"

And that was the last straw. As soon as those words escaped my mouth, he struck me across my face. It didn't have much force, but yet it hurt as much as the old ones. Simply because it was Adam who did it.

He placed both his hands beside me, caging me in his prison and then he screamed at my face.

"IF YOU EVER, EVER TALK ABOUT MY FATHER WITH THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS, I'LL KILL YOU. AND IT'S A PROMISE"

And just by the way he said those words, I knew, I knew he wasn't lying.

He immediately left from that bed, and walked out of the bedroom, banging the door on his way.

I kept staring at his leaving figure, unable to comprehend why he was doing this. I couldn't move because of my bound body. I just laid there, silently, thinking about what life had become. And before I knew, my eyelids dropped and I fell on a deep slumber.

--------

When I was submerged deep within my sleep, I felt it. I felt someone untying my hands from the bedpost followed by my ankles. I felt a warm feeling slowly engulfing my cold body. It felt as though I was being wrapped by a blanket.

And then I felt someone's hand on my hair. I tried to wake up. But something was not letting me do it. But I knew it that what I was feeling right now was real.

And then that same hand started stroking my hair and soon I heard a slight whisper uttering those words

"I'm sorry".

Sooooo. How was the chapter?