66

Adam's pov

A harsh nudge on my ribs caused me to immediately wake up from a deep sleep I was in. I opened up eyes to to come face to face with Julia

What was she doing here?

I blinked and blinked again. Slowly, the memories of last night started filling into my mind. I rubbed my eyes and started to sit up on the bed

"You know you could have just called me right. And why didn't you go back last night," I sighed irritably. I didn't like the way I was woken up which is why I was so grumpy.

"Well I was here because you were drunk. So instead of being irritated, you should be thanking me for being there for you."

I couldn't argue with her there. I really was grateful for last night. But well, being rude for no reason was a character trait for me.

"Thank you dear Julia for staying with me and not being annoying for one day of the year. You can leave now"

"Excuse me. I am not annoying. I am sweet and kind and funny and....OH FUCK. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU YESTERDAY "

What was she talking about?

"Tell me what...?"

"OH GOD!! Please don't kill me for not telling you this before. I swear I wanted to. Wait. It's your fault. I forgot because of you"

"Just tell me whatever you had to say."

"I...we...we have Sharon Jensen's location"

My heart stopped as she said that.

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU THOUGHT CONSOLING ME WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN INFORMING ME ABOUT THIS"

Her eyes turned glossy as I screamed at her. I felt guilty but I didn't apologise. Right now my only priority was knowing Sharon's location

"For the past few days, every morning she was seeing visiting the same house. She was visiting Draco Martinez's house"

My breath hitched at her words. Bree left me. There was only one place she would go back to. Martinez's house. And Sharon, the woman who killed my father in cold blood was there too.

I need to go there right now. I have to protect my Bree from her

"We have to go there right now."

----

Standing in front of Martinez's house forced me to come in terms with the error of my ways. I was here again. I would see Bree again. But would she like that? Or will she hate me more after seeing me?

Taking a deep breath, I called him. After a few rings he finally picked his call up

"Why the fuck are you calling me," Draco barked

"Calm down Martinez. It's important "

"If it's about Sabrina , then I don't want to talk"

"It's not about...her. It's about someone else. Sharon Jensen."

"Sharon? What about her?"

"She has been visiting you for the past few days."

"Tell your fucking spies to leave me and my life alone."

"Look Mar...Draco. This is important. You don't know everything about Sharon. She is dangerous. You know about dad's death. She...she fucking murdered him"

"Stop. Just stop with your lies. Why should I believe you?"

"Because I am right outside your house and I came with proof"