64

Sharon's pov

My breathe hitched as right infront of me stood the girl who took everything away from me. The girl I hated.

Sabrina

No. This can't be. This chapter of my life was over. She was supposed to be gone from my life. I was supposed to never look back. To finally let go of my vengeance and start a happy life with my daughter.

But yet here she was, in the very house my daughter lived.

She looked more shock than me. Her eyes were popping out of her socket as she kept looking at me as if she has seen a ghost

"Sharon," Draco called," I'll talk to you later. Can you please leave?"

Ignoring what he said, I questioned,

"What is she doing here?"

But before Draco could answer, Sabrina spoke out,

"I..I know you. I...wait. I saw you both together. Before. I...I even saw you with Adam."

My brow furrowed in confusion. Ofcourse she saw me before. Though I didn't expect her to remember .

Suddenly, she clutched her forehead as she let out a scream. Immediately Draco ran to her side, holding her in his arms. And immediately that scene filled me with anger and jealousy.

"Love. What's wrong?" He asked her

But she didn't reply. She just kept holding her forehead and soon after that her eyes closed completely. She was probably faking being unconscious

Draco immediately carried her in his arms to his room. I didnt know what to do which is why I kept waiting for him, waiting for an explanation.

He walked back after a few minutes and I could clearly see the worry in his eyes

"Sharon. A doctor will be here to see her after a while. I have to ask you to leave."

"I will. But before that, I need to know what is she doing here?"

"I...She is Ava."

"What!! She is not. She is Adam Black's wife. Sabrina. And you know that. Why are you pretending she is Ava."

"Look I know but..."

"I need answers Draco. She is staying in a place where my daughter lives too. I need to know why is she here?"

"Daughter? The one you left multiple times"

My heart hurt as he reminded me of that. I knew I left her. But I was trying to fix this.

"Please. Just tell me why is she here?"

"She is Ava. My Ava"

"How is this possible?"

"Look. She wasn't happy with Adam. She left him. I met her two years back. She...she wanted to forget about her life. So she took a new name for herself. She had nowhere to go. So she started living with me. And since two years, she was a mother to Lia."

"So Sabrina Black is the one whom my daughter considers to be her mother."

"Sharon please..."

"I understand. It's fine. Totally fine. I just....I was just shocked seeing her. I just knew Adam since a long time so. Anyway, I hope she was good to Lia."

"She was. And she will be"

"She doesn't look well. I think you should go back to her and look after her. I'm sorry for disturbing you guys"