54

Adam's pov

I watched as she entered the house, worry clearly written on her face with a little bit of fear. I knew she was scared of everything which was being suddenly revealed to her. But I was here. I will always be here for her to help her in every step of the way.

I was so shocked when I saw her that day, looking beautiful as ever. I realised that life had given me a chance. A chance to mend all my errors. A chance which I most likely did not deserve. But nonetheless, a chance which I would not miss. Not this time

I was ready to do everything for her. To give her the love she deserved. To give her all the happiness she deserved all this time. I would do whatever it takes to make her happy

But this time there will be no lies

I know our past was far from beautiful. But if that is what she wants to find out she will. Because my Bree deserved the truth

"Adam," she lightly spoke out,"this place. This house is beautiful"

"Not more than you sweetheart"

She gently smiled at me after which she started walking around the house, having a look. Her eyes fixated on a small photo frame placed on a small table. She picked it up and as she stared at it, her eyes turned moist.

It was a picture of both of us. She was smiling looking at the camera while I was standing behind her, hugging her and kissing her cheeks.

"Adam," she called

"Yes sweetheart."

"Did we...did we live here? Together"

I sighed as I answered her honestly,

"No. We didn't."

"You said...you said we were going home"

"I..I am sorry. I just. The house we used to live in. I couldn't stay there any longer. All the memories of you and...just all the memories kept haunting me. And so I had it turned to an orphanage. And I bought this house."

It was true. Whatever I had said. The house haunted me. I couldn't stay there knowing the fact that I hurt my Sabrina here. I didn't care for her and she went through so much here

She gave a sad smile as I said that

"It's okay. I understand. I just...nothing makes sense. How did we end up this way. With you thinking I am dead and me losing my memory and not being with you. I have so many questions and..."

Before she could continue, I spoke out,

"And I'll answer each and every one of them. I promise. For now you should go rest sweetheart. "

"Okay"

With that she went to rest in her room while I went in a room across from hers, my heart beating wildly at the fact that she was so close to me, yet so far.

Ava's pov

As Adam left the room, leaving me to rest, I sat down on the bed and started thinking. I was so excited to find out everything. But just the mere glance of the picture of us both together made me question whether I was ready to be dumped with all the info together.

I suddenly started missing Lia. My baby must be so sad that I left her. I needed to talk to her. But Draco. How will he react?

It had been long enough time since I left him. I didnt inform him before because of the fear of him stopping me. But now I am already here. It's high time I called him

With these thoughts I called Draco. I called several times but each time he did not pick up the call. I guess I deserved this treatment after the way I left him.