Alternative ending

*continues after chapter 68

This is for all of you guys who wanted an alternative ending with Adam

For the others who liked the original ending, don't worry. The bonus chapters will be in original storyline

Sabrina remembered that day clearly, the day Draco had said that there was nothing they could do. Adam had willingly gone to the police and admitted his crimes. They had no option to help Adam out of jail

She was unable to move after that news. She knew that he was just receiving his punishments for what he did, just like her sister would get her punishment. But yet the thought of him hurting, pained her

She immediately left to meet him after that along with Draco. But Adam was adamant. He didn't want to meet her. He thought it wouldn't be punishment enough if he had the chance to see her.

And so despite all her efforts, he didn't once meet her throughout the five years of his stay in prison.

And in these five years, a lot had changed...

Sabrina moved from out of Draco's house and rented an apartment nearby. She started working again as a teacher and along with her job, she started doing therapy to let go of her demons.

She was doing better and she was finally healing.

She did keep contact with Draco and Lia, always meeting them frequently. Just as she promised, she was there for Lia as a mother and for Draco has a friend.

Draco was moving on too. He started dating a girl, Christina, and things seemed to be going pretty strong for them.

Sabrina was happy for him. But every time she would see him with someone, holding someone's hand and kissing them, whispering words of love and passion to them, she would remember the time when she and Adam were like that.

She tried dating too, but she had soon given as she realised that she could never love someone the way she had loved Adam. The love they had before all the suffering was something so special to her, that even after being hurt by him, she fondly remembered those happy days.

She missed Adam and it hurt her to imagine what he was going through, all alone.

After years of suffering, her heart had finally healed and she was ready to forgive Adam, for he had suffered too.

She promised herself that the first thing she would do after he was released was to go meet him. But she failed to fulfil her promise as Adam made no effort to contact her and ignored all her efforts to contact him too.

She thought the only thing left to do now was to try to forget him, even though she knew it would never be possible. A year passed since he was released from prison, and her life was going steadily, even though her heart yearned from him

But one night, she got a call which changed everything. Her life turned upside down when she got the news. She knew now that no matter what, even if Adam had not wanted to meet her, she had to go see him

And so she left to go meet Adam, after six years of last seeing him

-----

Sabrina left a strangled cry at the scene in front of her. It was Adam, her Adam, the one she had not seen for six years. He was lying on the hospitals with tubes attached to his body. His hair was thinner than the last time she had seen him and bluish shadows were covering his under eyes. His lips were pale and he looked ghastly. He was fast asleep but when she whispered his name, immediately he opened his eyes.

"Bree. Is that you Bree?" He whispered, unable to decipher whether the scene infront of him was real or just a figment of his imaginations.

"Yes Adam. I'm here," she whispered with tears running down her cheeks.