Epilogue-I

Sabrina remembered that day clearly, the day Draco had said that there was nothing they could do. Adam had willingly gone to the police and admitted his crimes. They had no option to help Adam out of jail

She was unable to move after that news. She knew that he was just receiving his punishments for what he did, just like her sister would get her punishment. But yet the thought of him hurting, pained her

She immediately left to meet him after that along with Draco. But Adam was adamant. He didn't want to meet her. He thought it wouldn't be punishment enough if he had the chance to see her.

And so despite all her efforts, he didn't once meet her throughout the five years of his stay in prison.

And in these five years, a lot had changed...

Sabrina moved from out of Draco's house and rented an apartment nearby. She started working again as a teacher and along with her job, she started doing therapy to let go of her demons.

She was doing better and she was finally healing.

She did keep contact with Draco and Lia, always meeting them frequently. Just as she promised, she was there for Lia as a mother and for Draco has a friend.

But she did bring a distance between them, a distance to help Draco move on. Not that it worked for both for them.

There was always a weird feeling in her chest whenever she would see Draco holding someone's hand which was not hers, whenever she saw him kiss someone else's lips. She didn't want to name the feeling as jealousy, because she was sure she couldn't ever love someone. She couldn't ever love someone the way she had loved Adam

But during Draco's 26th birthday party, when she accidentally came across him kissing his date, murmuring words filled with passion and love, she felt her heart explode.

She cried herself to sleep that night as she realised that the feeling was infact jealousy. That once she let go of all the pain she held within herself, she could clearly see the love buried underneath. She was in love with Draco. She didn't realise it all these years because she was still searching for herself. And the only instance of love she knew was that with Adam. But she didn't love him the way she loved Adam. She loved him for him, in a way which was only exclusive to them

She missed her best friend that night. She missed her Adam. She missed talking to him about her worries years ago, when they were both young and had not yet seen the dark side of the world

Draco tried his best to move on from his from Ava. He dated many girls, and although he enjoyed the company of some of them, he had soon realised that he couldn't love them. That his heart was already taken by that one woman who could never be his.

He always worried about her, and his worries increased as she started avoiding him like plague after his 26th birthday. Even if he couldn't have her as a lover, he was grateful to have her a friend. He didn't want to lose that too

And so he decided to confront her, right in her apartment. To say Sabrina was shocked would be an understatement. She didn't expect to see Draco in her home. But just because he came to see her, did not mean she would confront her feelings.

He had moved on and she wanted nothing more than him to be happy. But continuous pestering from him left her more than irritated. She didn't want to confess but what Draco had said her next left her completely stumped and changed all her plans.

"Ava. You still mean a lot to me. I...I know I told you I would try to move on, but I still...I still love you. Please I can't lose you. Tell me whatever is bothering you"

"You love me?" she questioned, happiness filling her entire being.

And when he nodded, she beamed with happiness. She didn't hold back anymore. She confessed whatever feelings her heart held and in response Draco had kissed her until she had forgotten all her thoughts.

That night Draco had brought her back to his house and they had gone to bed together, showing each other their love. Sleep was forgotten as they made love the entire night. After they were done, Sabrina cried tears of happiness as she finally had the feeling back. The feeling of loving and being loved back.

Six months after that night she had moved back with him, and they finally started living like a family again. One year later they got married.

She was the happiest with him, but in some corner of her mind, thoughts about Adam still lingered.

Even after he was released from prison, he made no efforts to ever contact her and all of Sabrina's efforts were ignored by him. She was hurt but she thought whatever happened was for the best

Soon, all thoughts comprising of Adam were thrown at the back of her mind as she focused on her life with Draco.

After four years of being married to Draco, one night she felt a very familiar sickness. She had her suspicions of what it might be, but when the doctors confirmed her suspicions, she was ecstatic.

She was pregnant. Once more. She was already a mother to Lia, but the feeling of carrying a child again brought her a joy like no other. She missed her Hope still, but now she would finally experience everything a new mother felt. She would experience everything she couldn't once experience with Hope.

Draco's happiness had no bounds when he learned the fact that he would be a father once again. He loved her even more at that moment, for giving him this beautiful gift.

Nine months later, this gift arrived in the form of a beautiful baby boy, Liam.

Everything in her life was perfect now. She had a loving husband. A fourteen year old daughter and a three year old son. There was nothing she would change.

But one night, she got a call which changed everything. Her life turned upside down when she got the news. She knew now that no matter what, even if Adam had not wanted to meet her, she had to go see him

And so she left to go meet Adam, after ten years of last seeing him

Next chapter is heartbreaking. And it's also the last chapter of this book. 🙃