Hin

Opening her eyes to the white walls and a monitor beeping, a sound that was all to familiar as of late.

Y/N sighed deeply.

Not again, if he finds out I'm screwed.

Attempting to get out of the bed, she collapsed into strong muscular arms and a broad chest.

"Easy there..." the hint of a smile in the man's deep voice. It sounded so familiar, she just couldn't quite place it. That was until she looked up to see the paramedic who had helped her once before, holding her in his arms.

Namjoon responded to the call at her apartment building about two weeks ago. The story was she had fallen from her window on the second floor. She wouldn't say anything other than that.

She watched him carefully.

"Well your arm seems to be healing well. However, you look like you haven't eaten in a week." Namjoon tucked her in with a concerned look.

He was so sweet. She was positive it was his job to be this nice though. So, she tried not to dwell on it.

"Y/N! What the hell!!" An angry voice growled. There stalking towards her bed practically foaming out the mouth was her boyfriend. Hin. He had a foul temper, that had strange habits to go along with it.

Fear coursed through her veins with every step he made. Hin looked like he hadn't slept in days, his hazel eyes surrounded by dark circles and his greasy black hair was unkempt.

"Hin? Y/N frowned. Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the guy who about knocked him over. Then looked at Y/N who seemed to be having a panic attack. The fast beeping of the monitor a dead give away.

"Hey man, you need to chill. " He placed a hand on the guys shoulder. Causing him to whip around and get right in Namjoon's face.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???" Hin spat in his face.

"Look man." Namjoon replied calmly.

"You need to chill, and get out of my face. She doesn't need any stress right now and judging by the monitor, you just caused a shit ton." He pointed toward the screen that showed a spiked heart rate.

Hin glared at the screen then down at Y/N. "You fucking this guy, slut?" he hissed.

She shook her head no, pulling the sheet up to her chin.

Hin turned back to Namjoon with a low growl, " Get the fuck away from my girl."

Namjoon raised his hands up leaving the room. Not wanting to cause Y/N any trouble. He would come back after visiting hours. Perks of being a hospital employee.

Instantly Hin's face changed to that of a loving boyfriend. The face Y/N loved or so she thought. She wasn't sure anymore. He caressed her cheek, and cooed at her.

" Baby... what happened?"

She stared at him in disbelief. He knew why. But it was like he would forget everything once his mood changed. He doesn't remember locking her in the bathroom of her apartment for 4 days handcuffed to the towel rack. Simply because she told him she didn't eat out.

"I passed out."

Tears pooled in his eyes. "Do they know the cause?" concern playing across his face as he scooped Y/N up and held her close. A little too close, she could hardly breathe.

"Can....t....Can't breathe..." she sputtered.

"You couldn't breathe?"

Her face was turning red, he understood. Loosening his grip.

"Sorry babes... I didn't realize. " he kissed the top of her head.

"I'm fine...I just need to eat."

Hin glared at her. " You starving yourself again" A dark sinister storm forming in his eyes. She hated that look. Trying to get away. He hissed.
"I will shove food down your fucking—"

"Sir..." interrupted a petite nurse standing in the doorway.
" Visiting hours are over." She pointed to the clock, shooting Y/N a concerned look.

"Fine." Hin spat, letting go of Y/N. He stormed out the room, slamming the door behind him. The nurse jumped at the loud sound.

Thank God...

Namjoon
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

Namjoon walked into Y/N room a few hours later. She was resting peacefully, a sight he had seen so many times before. She always seemed to get in some type of accident. This was her third time this month, and he was beginning to have suspicions. That boyfriend of hers was definitely trouble.

Y/N turned over opening her eyes slowly, closing them again then shot up quickly rubbing her eyes. A little panicked she started to apologize, " I'm so sorry about earlier.."

Namjoon shook his head sitting down in the chair. "You can't help how people act. What had his panties in a twist."

"He's tired..."

" Well, that doesn't give him the right to treat you that way. Or anyone for that matter."

Y/N looks down fidgeting with the edge of the blanket. Grabbing her hands to stop her, a serious expression taking over his calm face.

"Is he the one who hurts you?" shaking her head fast and peeking at Namjoon from the curtain of hair that fell in her face.

"He's a sweet guy. Just has a temper..." she pulled her hands away dragging the blanket up to her chin as if to prevent him from seeing her body shake.

Namjoon sighed heavily leaning back in his chair. He'd seen it with another patient. Except he wouldn't let the same fate happen to Y/N. That day was awful, and he didn't want to think of it ever happening to her.

"Are you hungry Crash? I think the cafeteria is still open." he gave her the nickname the second time he showed up to her apartment complex. She didn't seem to mind, and he could still remember the smile she gave him when he called her it. Similar to the tired one she had now as she nodded. He smiled, getting up from the chair to pat her on the arm then leave to get some food.

On his way back he saw a panicked Yoongi running for dear life out of the hospital. That guy was weird. Probably running from Hoseok, he had a habit of chasing him with things he'd find on calls.

"Joon bug?" Y/N questioned as he walked up to her.

"Yea?"

She just stared confused at the door, then back at Namjoon.

"Why did you run just now?"

"I didn't...." He raised an eyebrow at the question. "I've been gone for about an hour or so. The line was long in the cafeteria."

Y/N looked back at the door again still puzzled. "So you weren't just in here?"

"No..."

"Oh.. okay." She looked over at him, and he smiled showing dimples. He watched her carefully. Wondering who could have been in here. Disappearing in his thoughts only to be startled seconds later when she grabbed a box out his hands.
"that smells amazing" she chirped.
"Ya hungry crash?" he chuckled as she devoured the burger like she hadn't eaten in a long time. Come to think of it... her cheeks weren't as full as they usually were/or had been.

"Mmmm..." she closed her eyes, leaning back against the headboard. "Sooo good."

Namjoon smirked.

Y/N fell asleep soon after she leaned back. Perhaps it was the meds. Namjoon stayed a while not trying to be weird but, he liked watching her sleep. A serene expression played across her delicate features and it was beautiful.