Weeping Willow

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Okay, so I have a bunch of chapters done. Then I get these ideas and shove chapters in between, whether for fluff or cutesy stuff. This chapter has been done for like a month maybe two, and well... I had to edit some due to a change in one of earlier chapters. Aw well hope you are enjoying the book so far. Leave me a comment. Ask questions or mebbe suggest something you might want to see. There are like 10 chapters left in this book. 6 I believe are already done.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💔CJ💔💜💜💜💜💜💜

Namjoon felt as if his heart had been ripped from his chest. Y/N just couldn't get over him not being the one to save her, and he couldn't get the image of Yoongi kissing his girlfriend. Rather his ex girlfriend now...

Walking aimlessly through the streets until he came upon the park they had frequented, Namjoon collapsed at the trunk of the Willow tree she would sit at.

Drawing his knees to his chest, he buried his head in his arms, and sobbed. Why didn't he ignore Hoseok's phone call that day? Why couldn't Yoongi have been the one to help? Why did this have to be his reality now?

He leaned back against the trunk wiping angrily at his face.
Why?

Just as he was about to bury his head again two little hands grabbed his cheeks, with a pair of hazel eyes looking right at him.

"You okay?" She asked in a small voice. She had chubby cheeks, with blonde hair that was tied back in pigtails. She asked him again.
"You okay?" Patting his cheeks softly.

"Calliope come here sweetie, leave him be." Said the girl standing on the track holding a little boy with dark-rimmed glasses' hand.

She looked at him again. "You okay?" Still softly patting his cheeks. He put his hands on her's and smiled.

"Calliope is it?"

She nodded and smiled brightly.

"I'm fine." He lied. She made a pouty face, hugged him then ran over to the short girl and the boy. Calliope tugged on the girl's shirt, making her lean down. Cupping her hands to her ear she whispered something. Did a happy dance then came running back to them.

"No one should be alone when they are sad. Come have a picnic with us." She said nonchalantly as she held out her tiny hand.

He smiled, taking her hand he stood up, letting her lead the way back over to where the girl and boy stood.

"Sorry... she's usually quite shy..." the girl apologized.

"I'm Amber and this is Perseus."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Like the demigod?"

"Exactly"

"I'm Namjoon, your name is pretty awesome little man."

Perseus beamed. Callie tugged at his hand to get him to walk. "Let's go! We have lunchables and strawberries!"

Namjoon laughed. This little girl was too cute.

Sitting down on the blanket next to the basket of food. He felt comfortable, like he had known them forever. They were so nice. However, Perseus kept latching onto Amber. Guess he had a fear of strangers.

"You know just cause it's called weeping willow.. doesn't mean you have to cry under it." Amber said sarcastically.

"Yea.... I get it." Namjoon said as he took the lunchable Calliope handed him, giving her a small smile. She giggled then took her own out, quickly turning back to him.
"Can you help me?"

He smirked, taking the lunchable, opening it then handing it back to her.

"Thank you!" She said happily as she started to make little sandwiches.

"Did the not-so-scary lady scare you? Is that why you sad?" Perseus asked. Amber shushed him.

"Sorry..." she mumbled. Namjoon waved his hand.

They sat there eating their lunchables and strawberries, not really saying much, but it was comfortable. Which helped him feel better. He was thankful for the little girl.

Calliope and Perseus decided they were done eating, leaving about half of their food as they ran off to play. Namjoon watched them play for a bit then looked over at Amber.

"They are sweet kids."

She smiled, "they really are."

"Are you married?" He asked curiously. The question caused Amber to freak out a little, yelling at him.

"I'M NOT MARRIED! I'M THE NANNY!!"

Putting his hands up to absorb the shock waves he apologized.

"Sorry... I just assumed..."

"They don't even look like me.." she pouted.

She had a cute pouty face, and she was seriously loud when she was making a point. Complete opposite from how Y/N was. She had her reasons though. He frowned looking down at his hands.

"You good?"

"My girlfriend and I broke up..."

"I'm sorry...do you want to talk about it?"

Namjoon shook his head. "No... I don't want to ruin the good vibes."

"Another time perhaps?" Amber said pulling out a piece of paper, writing her number on it. Smiling as she handed it to him.

"If ever you want to talk. I'm a good listener."
He nodded.

Calliope came running over and jumped on Namjoon's back. "SPIN ME! SPIN ME!!" She demanded. He laughed, and did as he was told.

The sun started to fade behind the trees, and he needed to get home to get ready for his night shift. Probably shouldn't have stayed up all day. But, he needed a day like today. A feeling of being carefree and not a worry in the world. It was so nice.

He waved goodbye and hugged little Callie, then made his way home. A smile on his face.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭A/N: As always thank you for reading

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: As always thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, and AmberSmith752 there's some Joonie time for you. I know you've been waiting on this one. 😘

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜