Secrets are A Recipe for Disaster

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Hi! Questions? Comments? Concerns?
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

((To Yoongi: what are you up to today?))

I waited for a response, while folding laundry and listening to music. The sun was shining, and the weather looked perfect. Namjoon was working, so I want to get to know the guy who said he would be my best friend.

It was four o'clock before he responded. 

((Yoongi: Uh… I just woke up and saw this. So I guess you could say I slept all day…))

((Reply to Yoongi: Really?))

He must of fell back asleep. He didn't answer again until Namjoon came over.

((Yoongi: Sorry… I fell back asleep. Did you 
want to do something?))

Well I did…. At like 10 this morning… 

"Hey babe,"Namjoon said as he pulled me into a hug. He had become stupid clingy after dinner at Hobi and Yoongi's place, and it was sweet but annoying at the same time. Not to mention the heavy makeout session in the hallway before we even left.  Honestly, I think the only reason he stopped was, a little old lady smacked him with a purse, and cursed at him.

"Wow… your place smells amazing. Like you were baking." Namjoon said as he breathed in deeply, releasing me a second later to check the kitchen.

"It's a plug-in" I chuckled. His look of disappointment was adorable. 

*chirp* 

My cheeks warmed up, as I looked down to see who the message was from. Namjoon narrowed his eyes. 

"Who is that?" 

That tone sent cold chills down my spine, causing me to freeze and drop my phone. Usually that tone followed with a hard hit to the side of my head. But, Namjoon wasn't Hin. 

I could feel him step closer. My heart raced.

"Joon…it's just Yoongi.." I stammered.

His arms wrapped around me, and I relaxed. 

"I'm sorry… I shouldn't have said it that way. Your cheeks just turned a little pink." He said as he placed kisses all over my forehead, my cheeks that were gradually turning a bright red, until his lips found mine. 

Picking me up, as our kiss became more heated, he walked into my room laying me down on my bed. Pushing on his chest to stop him going any further. I gasped for air.

"No sir…" I say scooting back towards the pillows. He made a pouty face, then crawled up and laid his head down on legs. 

"Namjoon?" I ask.

"Hmmm ... " says as he traces little hearts and circles on my thigh.

"Do you have a problem with Yoongi?"

The question caused him to sit up. 

"No… it's just how he looks at you."

"Oh?"

"He looks like a puppy that wants a bone. But, he can't have it." 

"I would say he is more like a kitten…" 

He cut his eyes at me. Apparently it wasn't the time for jokes. My heart squeezed a little. He was a jealous type, and possessive from what I've seen the past two days. 

"Joonie it was a joke. Besides, he can't have the 'bone' as you call me. Because, I'm yours." I reassured him taking his face into my hands and kissing him softly. He relaxed after that. 

We laid on my bed until it was time for him to leave for his night shift. He accepted double shifts this week so he could take a vacation soon. So, the hours we had couldn't be wasted on a jealous boy. 

I looked down at my phone and smiled. 

((Yoongi: your silence says no. I'll make it up to you, Y/N.))

((Reply to Yoongi: You better Mr. Sleepy.))

((Yoongi: well now I'm not sure I want to. ))

I rolled my eyes as put my phone down on the nightstand, then laid down. I'll text him tomorrow.

------------3rd Person Yoongi POV------------

Yoongi woke up to a message from Y/N which had been sent hours ago. She wanted to know what he was up to. So he had replied that he had been sleeping. Y/N probably thought he was crazy for sleeping so long. 

He scratched the back of his neck as he stared at the ceiling. The fan causing him to doze off. He woke up again when Hobi came in slamming doors and cursing. 

"FUCK THAT WAS CLOSE!!!" Hobi yelled as he yanked the bathroom door open and stepped inside. " that fucker…" he seethed.

"Uh...Hobi?" Yoongi asked a bit concerned. 

"No the fuck I'm……" he stopped midsentence then stared at Yoongi for a minute. 
"I'm fine." He said a bit distracted. 

"You don't look fine." 

"Don't worry about it Yoongi." Hobi said harshly as he slammed the door. 

At least he didn't break the door….

Yoongi thought as he eyed his bedroom door that was still askew from his outburst the other day. 

"Well, you know where I'll be if you want to talk." He called to Hobi. 

"Shit… I forgot to respond to Y/N again." He cursed under his breath as he pulled his phone out. She was in a playful mood, and he was trying hard not to flirt with her. But she was just to damn cute with her messages. 

"She's going to get me in trouble." He sighed closing his phone after he sent the last message.