I was Drunk

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: underwhelmed. I have 8 chapters left I think. I may put a filler chapter.

What do you think so far?
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/N sat in the bay window rays of sunshine dancing across the pages of her book. She looked up briefly pondering the situation the girl was going through. It was dark and made everything she had happened to her in the years that have passed seem irrelevant. It's fiction but it hurt so damn much. 

She read the book for a little while long sipping her tea here and there. Until her phone chirped. 

((Yoongi💜: Hey))

((Reply to Yoongi: Hi 😊))

They had been together for about a month now and things seemed to be going well. Even Namjoon seemed to be doing well, and the Amber chick seemed healthy for him. As far as Y/N could tell they posted pictures on Instagram a lot. So did her and Yoongi but not nearly as much. Somehow someone got a good pic of them at the Gallery that night he asked her out. She was thankful for that one. It sits nicely on her nightstand, as a reminder that the dark times were over. 

((Yoongi💜: Breakfast?)) 

Y/N looked at her watch and rolled her eyes, just as a soft knock came from the door. Stretching out she walked to the door. Opening to Yoongi holding two coffees and a plastic bag. 

"Ummm… hi."

He nodded kissing her cheek and walking past her to set the food down on the table. Y/N shrugged closing the door. It's only breakfast at 4 in the afternoon. Simply because this man can literally sleep days away.

The smell of pancakes swirled the air, as he placed his hands on her hips smiling down at her. His soft mint hair falling in his eyes. Y/N brushed the strands from his face, leaning up on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"Mmm…" his lips tasted like syrup, and the warmth of his hands could be felt through the thin fabric of her shirt. Gently he pushed away, going to sit down at the table, patting the seat next to him. She sighed with a small smile.

"What have you been up to today?" He asked pulling out two styrofoam containers. 

"I've been reading." 

Yoongi smiled, taking a big bite of pancakes. He looked so cute with his cheeks full, and how his eyes scrunched in happiness. Y/N drank up the view while scooping up some eggs.

"Whaddup bitches!" Hoseok screeched as he danced happily over to the table, snagging a piece of bacon and wiggling his eyebrows at Y/N. She rolled her eyes at his silliness. Yoongi gave Hoseok a high five, before Hoseok collapsed in the recliner with his head hanging off the side.

"You guuuuysss" Hoseok whined. 

They both looked at him concerned, Yoongi slightly annoyed.

"What is it Hobi?" 

"Like...the little hoe wiggled his beautiful asset at me, and then doesn't return my calls!"

Yoongi spewed milk out his nose, regretting having had anything in his mouth when Hoseok talked. Y/N giggled patting Yoongi on the back then turned back to Hoseok.

"Who?"

Hoseok flailed his arms dramatically his head getting closer to the floor. 

"He said to call him ChimChim...but chim chim is dum dum and wont answer." He pouted holding his phone out to see if he had any texts or calls. Groaning when he saw none. Yoongi shoved more pancakes in his mouth not saying a word.