Only You

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭😱😱😱😱😱🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: this is cringy for me. It took me forever to write this one...and I'm sorry AmberSmith752 you had to read it to edit. 😂😂😂 Again... I am sorry for this chapter.
💜💜💜💜💜💜🥺CJ🥺💜💜💜💜💜💜

His breath was hot on the back of my neck, the closeness had both of us breathing erratically. Only thing was that he didn't even touch me, other than his breath. Tilting my head back to rest on his shoulder, Yoongi slid his hands around my waist pulling me to him as he left soft kisses down my neck. He felt so good, and his scent was intoxicating… I was getting lost in it when an incredible warmth took hold of the cold thing that I called my heart.

Spinning me around catching my lips in his, we became lost in the heat, our lips moving to a rhythm that begged for more. Slowly he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he carried me to his room. 

Lowering me down to my feet he gently kissed my lips, then slid his hands under the seam of my shirt pulling it off, doing the same to his soon after. I licked my lips in anticipation, as his gaze ascended over my exposed breasts, his eyes hovering over the rose. A reminder that my past was gone, and the man in front of me, I hoped would be my future. 

"Yoongi…" I said a little breathless. He seemed to have froze in place. His eyes slowly moving to look straight into mine with an intensity that made my whole body quiver. Without a word he pushed me gently back onto the white cotton sheets following closely with  little wet kisses along the rose and up my neck, then capturing my lips with his.

Every kiss sent tiny thrills of ecstasy into my stomach, it felt so good and overwhelming all at once. A moan escaped my lips, begging him for more. Breaking away he leaned back onto his heels. He smiled down at me while pulling my shorts off. Moving his hands up my thighs, tucking his thumbs under my panties, he took them off painstakingly slow, all the while kissing my hip. Little flicks of fire swirled around every place his lips touched.

Slow fire laced kisses overwhelming every inch of me, a steady warmth growing in my lower belly. Little moans escaped me as his lips found mine once more, while two fingers massaged my clit. 

"Mmm…" I whined winning a deep kiss that reached to my soul. Pulling away, Yoongi's eyes dilated as he looked into mine, and in that moment I knew, Min Yoongi was the only one. 

Briefly he got up from the bed still gazing down at me, his eyes needy. The air felt as if it was heating up all around, Yoongi was back on the bed, leaving hot kisses along my neck, nibbling my ear lobe. 

My back arched as he pushed into me. My body responding with a desire like no other. His movements were slow and sensual, then once the fever took over, he quickened his thrusts, my head falling back as I moaned, "Yooonngii…" 

He bit his lip, running his hand up my side and cupping my breast, gently playing with my nipple. My breath caught as he played with me, slowing his pace only to press his body to mine, and thrust hard, he bit my neck and groaned loudly. I ran my hands down his toned back, resting them on the lower half. 

I could feel myself getting close with each merciless thrust, his lips parted as he stared into eyes, "Only you…" he exhaled. Both of us capturing our orgasms, and riding the euphoria until he collapsed next to me. Breathing heavily, I looked over at him, he was smiling up at the ceiling. He was handsome his mint hair sticking to his forehead, eyes closed as his chest rose and fell, calming himself.

--------------

That was so much better than running. He thought smiling. Yoongi couldn't believe the person he had loved for so long felt the same way. He turned his head to meet her eyes looking back at him. They were warm and shining with happiness. Caressing her cheek he leaned over and kissed her softly.

"I love you.. Only you." He whispered in her ear. Y/N smiled kissing his nose, "I love you too." 

🐭🐭🐭🐭🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: I am.... 😳
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜