A Monster's Sentence

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: So.... I realize I forget to put things like oh hey this may trigger sometimes... I have gone back and edited those chapters to state that. Thank you for reading. You guys are so awesome. In the next few chapters there will be some sad parts. Maybe some heart warmers. Maybe even some confusion. Have fun!! As always let me know what you think.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

His nails scraped across the table, as he glared with pure hatred at the detective in front of him. 
"She deserved everything I did to her." He spat grotesquely.

Detective Kim Seokjin stared at the man in front of him, a sickening feeling crawling  down his spine. He remembered a time when he mirrored this man's demeanor. But, he never got caught and he forever lives with the guilt. The things he did to his ex were inhumane and he knew that. So, in a way… to right his wrong he became a detective. To throw old versions of himself behind bars.

"No one deserves to be treated that way." Kim shot back. 

Hin rocked his head from side to side, a cruel smile playing across his face. "The screams of agony are the best.." he flinched when one of his nails popped off as he continued to rake them on the table, a small trail of blood following the action.

"You realize they are going to put you away for a really long time, right?" Kim stated as he skimmed through the documents in front of him.

"I'll be out soon enough… and  Ghost boy, Pretty Butterfly, and the Bug will pay." He conceded happily, as he picked at the finger that no longer had a nail.  

Detective Kim curled his nose in disgust, this man was a monster. He showed no signs of remorse for the pain he had caused. Who knows if he had done it to anyone else.

Kim knew he had to protect the innocent people from being torn apart by this man. Taking a long sip of his coffee, he pondered what the judge would determine. The court system was so unjust now. So, maybe if he played along he could get him a maximum sentence. Prove he was a threat to society. 

He didn't want to hear it, but he needed the details. "So how did it make you feel?" He asked faking his curiosity as he leaned forward on his elbows. 

Hin eyed the man reading his sudden change in mannerism.  "She liked foreplay…. How was I to know she didn't want it. She didn't tell me to stop." He feigned innocence with an eat shit grin on his face.

Bastard.

Thought Kim. He didn't do well with acting. Although he tried, even went to school for it. The skill failed him. Hin had read right through his poker face, and hit him with a killer hand. Or, so he thought. The girl had residue of tape on her face, when they had done the examination, and he couldn't think of anyone who would want their lover to carve their name into their skin. 

Making a mental note he stood up tapping the table. "I have what I need to throw you away for life." Then with cool collected steps he left the stuffy interrogation room. 

------2 Weeks later Y/N's POV--------

The courtroom was so cold, and every one seemed to be on edge. No one looked at each other, they just stared blankly in their thoughts up at the Judge's podium. Court was already in session but the eerie silence lingered while they gathered their thoughts and papers to begin.

"Sir, we find that the defendant sees no remorse for his actions, and seeks to harm the victim and her friends if given the chance. I would like to submit these photos and conversations recorded into evidence.