Pancakes

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Hi!! Hope you are enjoying the story!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Who is this?" I asked rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Who?" 

Whoever was on the other end was muffled.

"Who are you?"

"It's Yoongi." He came through clearer

Namjoon rolled over draping his arm across my stomach. It was like he heard Yoongi. Dude man was possessive in his sleep. I sighed heavily pushing his arm off me, then getting up and going into the living room.

"Oh hi… what are you doing up so late?" I asked quietly.

"Its 3am ...oh okay… well I slept most of the day. Do you want to get lunch later?" He asked carefully.

I looked at my phone like it just sprouted legs and was trying to run off. What? Who calls this late to ask if someone wants to get lunch.

"I'll think about it." 

"Come on Best friend." He whined.

"Look, Best friend needs her beauty sleep. So let me sleep then ask again at like 10 or something." I said as I hung up laughing to myself. 

Silly Boy

---------3rd person Yoongi POV--------

He wasn't going to steal her away. That was not his intentions, he just wanted to be close to her. Yes, he had been drinking a little bit, and it may have been unorthodox to call her at 3am, knowing Namjoon had stayed the night. But, his brain was foggy from Jack, and Jack said you do you bro. So he called. 

8 am rolled around and Yoongi groaned. His head was throbbing. Gentleman Jack decided he was going to rough him up. 

Stupid hangover….how much did I drink?

He thought as he rubbed his head.

*chirp*

((Hobi: I won't be home tonight. I left tylenol and a glass of water on the table. Try not to get in trouble today.))

Stumbling to the bathroom, he turned the shower on and undressed. Hopefully the shower would take the edge off, and he would be a functional human being. 

He stood in the shower resting his head against the wall as the water cascaded around him. The events of last night played through his head, and a feeling of unease plummeted in his stomach. Did he say something he shouldn't have? Did he do something? Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes the water massaging the tension away.

Some time later.

The steam from the water had engulfed the bathroom, as hands wrapped around him, and a cool body pressed against his skin. He tensed as his body caught fire, instantly knowing it was Y/N. Slowly he turned around and looked down into an intensity he had never seen before, his heart pounded against his chest. Y/N traced her fingers along his skin until it rested on the back of his neck, pulling him down to her, kissing him. Her lips were so soft, and all the wanted was to be so much closer in this moment. 

Yoongi picked her up pressing her up against the wall, kissing her along her neck slowly moving back to her lips. He tickled her lips with his tongue until her lips parted, and he continued his assault with his tongue. 

*chirp* *chirp*

He slipped and fell out the shower at the sound of his phone. 

"Seriously!" He complained. Now his butt hurt, and he had other issues, that could have been handled if his dream had been real.

"Again! Really… " rubbing his backside as he grabbed a towel and glared at his phone. 

((Y/N: It's about 11:30 if you still want to meet for lunch, let me know. ))

Meet for lunch???

((Reply to Y/N: what?))

He didn't remember plans for lunch with Y/N… did they make plans. Skimming through his messages to see if he drunk texted. Then through his call history. 

"Dammit…"

((Reply to Y/N: Uh…. Yea where do you want to go?))

((Y/N: For a minute there I thought you forgot you begged me to go to lunch with you today. At 3am mind you. Pancakes sound amazing right now.))

Yoongi smacked himself in the head. 
Idiot…

((Reply to Y/N: Pancake stack in 30.))

He quickly got dressed, looked himself over then ran out of the apartment. He was so happy he didn't see the tall guy standing at his door.

"Where you headed in such a hurry.." asked a disgruntled Namjoon.

He looked like he didn't sleep well. Which seemed impossible cause he had been at Y/N place. Yoongi would have slept well. Or maybe he would have ...Nope.. not going there.

"To get lunch…" he said scratching the back of his head nervously.

Namjoon's jaw clenched. "Can I come." He more or less demanded. The tone said. Fucker you better say yes.

Yoongi swallowed hard. What happened to sweet best friend Namjoon. This guy was borderline psycho. Kinda reminded him of… nope… again not going there.

"Sure man." 

*chirp* 

Namjoon glared at his phone, then over at Yoongi's.

Yoongi shifted his feet as he looked at his phone. 

((Y/N: 😁 got a table. You are slow.))

He quickly responded.

((Reply to Y/N: Cool, Namjoon is coming as well.))

He smiled at his friend, who looked as if he was foaming out the mouth.

"Uh...you are kinda freaking me out."

Namjoon blinked twice, then his face calmed.

"She loves pancakes…"

Slowly he turned and started walking towards the exit. Yoongi followed.