No Longer Running

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: So, listening to Fools while reading this chapter just puts me in my feels. Let me know what you think. Also, thanks for sticking with me.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"I'm so sick of running…" Yoongi whined, taking a long drink of ice water. His legs were sore from taking off every time he had encountered Y/N. 

Except that one time…but that was the only time. Namjoon or "JoonBug" as she called him, had her complete attention. She was the girl he talked about with him. The very same Yoongi wanted, and now… he couldn't. 

He would just try and pretend that he didn't like her. Maybe find flaws, that would make it easier. That way Namjoon could be happy.

Yoongi slammed his fist through the drywall of the apartment, making a hole that went straight into the bathroom. Recoiling back, holding his fist he cursed. "SHIT!"

"Shit is right …" said a disgruntled Hoseok sitting on the toilet. Yoongi's eyes bugged out when he saw his friend. 

"Dammit!" 

Pulling up his pants and flushing the toilet, Hobi stepped out of the bathroom. He stared at the hole then at Yoongi. Who fell backwards onto the couch wincing in pain.

"Ya dummy… whatcha get all worked up over this time?" He asked reaching to examine his friend's hand. It had started to swell at the knuckles, and was bleeding in some spots, discoloration showing up as well. Yoongi whined as Hobi uncurled his fingers, trying to pull away from him, only causing more pain.

"Yoon. I think it's broken. We need to go to the Emergency room to get it checked." He sighed. 

"I'd rather just sit here.." Yoongi frowned.

"No. Let's go." Grabbing his good hand, Hobi yanked him up and pushed him out the door, down the hallway, and then into the coop.

Soft music hummed through the speakers as they drove to the hospital. Hobi tried talking to him, but Yoongi just stared out the passenger side window frowning deeply. 

"Let me guess you were trying to be like the flash and ran into something." Dianna jokes, as she got Yoongi checked in. 

"Temper tantrums more like it…" huffed Hobi folding his arms across his chest. Yoongi glared at him. 
"It's not even like that." 

Both guys turned from the counter to sit in the waiting area. Hoseok hoped he wouldn't have to stay long. He had something he needed to do, and he couldn't be late, glancing down at his watch it read 4:57pm. Roughly two hours before he needs to be there. 

Yoongi just stared at his now purple hand. How could he get angry over someone who wasn't his? Where was the logic?

"Yoons?" Hobi prodded him in the side.

"What."

"What made you so angry?"

Eyes tearing up he looked over at Hobi, and in a small broken voice he questioned him, "Have you ever wanted something so bad… but in the end you weren't able to have it?"

Hobi looked confused. "How much is it?"

"Priceless…She was priceless…"

"Oh? You mean Y/N?"

Yoongi looked over at Hobi, a tear falling down his cheek. "She has her eyes on someone else."

"MIN YOONGI!" called a nurse in bright pink scrubs. Standing up, he sighed heavily walking towards her. She smiled and ushered him through the double doors. Hobi didn't follow he just sat there counting on his fingers, and looking up at the ceiling. 

"So…. It says here that you hurt your hand. May I take a look?" The nurse asked kindly. Holding his hand out, she took it, turning it over and asking if certain movements hurt. Judging by his expressions though, she knew what spots hurt. 

"Okay.. I'ma jot some notes down, and then Dr. Reid will be in soon." 

Yoongi nodded. Shortly after she got up smiled, and left the room. He broke down. Tears falling with every regret he felt in his heart. He was supposed to be the one. He felt that… but instead Namjoon has the one person he has ever wanted. Namjoon had her. 

The sun was setting outside as were his feelings, an overwhelming sadness taking over that he couldn't explain. He imagined so many things, even had daydreams. But without action people slip away. Others take what you want, and all you can do is watch because you didn't take your shot.

"Woah! Does it hurt that bad?" Asked Dr. Reid when he stepped into the room. Yoongi quickly wiped at his face with his good hand, and shook his head yes. So not to get into a personal conversation with the Gossip Queen of the hospital… or was it King. He shrugged to himself. 

Dr. Reid tapped his chin as he examined Yoongi's hand. Concluding that he needed X-rays and that he was pretty sure it was broken. 

Two hours later, Yoongi had a white cast on his arm, and a prescription for pain. 

"Take it easy, don't let the wall make you angry again." Dr. Reid teased patting him on the shoulder, as he walked him to the double doors.