Logical Tae

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

A/N: It all makes sense in the end. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. I've got some twists and turns coming, but there is happiness to come.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Tae walked into the studio expecting to see Yoongi with his friend he talked so much about. Instead he found him hunched over a canvas, frowning deeply at the sad figure on it staring back. 

"That's creepy" he observed, startling Yoongi.

"TAE!" He yelped. Tae just smiled a big boxy grin and then sat down with his feet dangling on the stool by Yoongi.

"Where's your friend?" He asked scratching the back of his head as he swiveled around in the chair to look.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb. Where is she?" He poked Yoongi in the side, making him swat at his hand.

"She left." Yoongi's frown deepened.

"What happened?"

"Nothing…" 

Tae tilted his head while scrunching his face up. " let me ask differently." He cleared his throat. "What didn't happen?"

"Nothing…" Yoongi said again annoyed.

"So something happened." 

"NO! Even if I wanted to, and I do. I CAN'T!" His voice went up and down with his emotions tearing at him.

"Why can't you make something happen?"

"She's with Namjoon."

Tae observed his friend. His heart looked to be torn in two directions. He had been there once, had to make a similar decision. Does he often wonder. Sure, but does he regret his choice, not one single bit. 

"Have you told Namjoon you like his Girlfriend?"

Yoongi sighed and shook his head. 

"Her happiness is what is important to me."

"What if she would be happier with you?" Tae asked simply. Yoongi looked at his younger friend who seemed to age in wisdom before him. 

"Wouldn't she need to make that decision?" He asked calmly.

"Does she know she has the option?" Tae again with the logical questions.

"I guess not…. I just don't want to hurt her or Namjoon." He sounded defeated as he stood up and walked toward the cube. Tae followed close behind him. 

"That's amazing.. the colors are a wonder…that face print tho…" Tae teased pointing towards the corner where Yoongi fell against the wall. "Most hideous." He laughed before he was put in a chokehold. 

"Rude boy!!!" Yoongi tsked.

"No! I'm good boy!" Tae squeaked trying to pry his head out of the older man's locked arm. 

 "Aaaarggghh" he said squirming as Yoongi gave him a noogie. Tae struggled for a little bit longer until Yoongi had enough letting him fall and sprawl out dramatically on the floor.

"Evil man" he whined. 

Yoongi rocked is shoulders back and made an evil laugh. "Bwahahahaa"

"Ah…. Okay I see why she might have issues with you now…" Tae joked.

The man stopped his evil laughter, staring dumbfounded at Tae's comment. When he saw his expression the boy laughed.

"Talk to her, or do something. Because it's just gonna keep gnawing at you with the what ifs." 

Yoongi just nodded. Staring at Y/N's profile on the cube and smiled. One of these days he would tell her, but not today. 

----Taehyung's 3rd person POV---

Tae was always rather fond of Yoongi, when he met him a while back he seemed like a grumpy old man. Turns out he just had a lot on his mind. 

They turned out to become great friends  and it was nice to know someone else in this big city aside from Kookie.  

"Gosh it's cold" he said as his breath came out in little wisps of smoke.

He skipped along the street with the cold night air nipping at his skin, making him shiver all over. Tae wished he would of brought a jacket, of all the wisdom he gave today, you'd think he would have one. Shrugging to himself he made his way towards the minute cafe close to his apartment. 

By the time he made it to the minute cafe he was chilled to his core. So, Tae gladly welcomed the warmth that engulfed him when he stepped in the little shop.

"Hello, welcome to the Minute!" Said an overly cheerful doe-eyed girl. 

He smiled, "hi, could I have a caramel macchiato?" 

She nodded taking his money then turning around working diligently. Tae turned to find a place to sit, only to come face to face with a hooded man who wreaked of dirt and dried blood. Every cell in his body panicked, but his feet wouldn't move him. All you could see was the man's bright menacing smile from under his hood,as he covered Taes mouth with a cloth. 

Tae's knees went weak and his vision blurred, falling into the sickening man's arm. "What are you...." Squeaked the girl before he shot her point blank in the face, then disappeared into the night with an unconscious Tae. 

"I will take everything from you…"