Pretty Butterfly

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: We have witnessed the blow up. Someone has gone missing. Someone was taken but escaped. How we feeling about the Namjoon Y/N relationship do you think it will last?
🚨🛑MAY CAUSE TRIGGERS!🛑🚨

Anyways. Thank you again for reading. You guys are amazing.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"What a pretty butterfly you are.." Hin breathed softly into her hair as he pinned her down. Y/N whimpered.. "You'll never escape me again. I found such a nice little jar for you to stay in. No one will ever find you."

Kissing her roughly as he shackled her to the headboard, then yanking her shorts off. Y/N cried out. But his grimy hand slammed down on her mouth causing her to kick at him frantically.

"Dont you fucking scream or move." He hissed, ripping a piece of duct tape and placing it across her mouth. Grabbing her ankles and tying them to the foot of the bed.

"Guess you thought I was gone..is that...what's his name... ah yes. JoonBug. He just couldn't go through with it. I learned a few tricks from him though." He made an evil laugh sauntering over to a desk. Y/N couldn't see what he was picking up but it glinted in the dim light. She breathed in heavily, and swallowed hard. She already knew what was coming.

Fear danced in her belly, and the sadness crept back in. She would never get to see Namjoon... although she wasn't sure she wanted to. She'd never see Yoongi's adorable gummy smile or witness a Hobi dance again.. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Aw Butterfly.." he cooed wiping the tears with the hand that held the blade. Hin stood up tapping his chin as his eyes gazed across Y/N's half naked body. Turning away dropping the blade he leaned down and grabbed a bag, some alcohol, and a hypodermic needle with a line. "Don't worry.... You won't feel a thing.

Y/N's eyes widened, the duct tape muffling her screams as she watched him put the needle in her arm. As the drugs ran through her veins she could no longer feel her lower body... she sobbed harder. All the while Hin laughed like a maniac, pacing back and forth until he saw her breathing slow, and her eyes start to flutter shut.

"You belong to me" he whispered in her ear cutting his name into her chest. Deep enough to where no one could be mistaken for what it says. Forever scarred and damaged.

All she could feel was a slight tug and pressure on her chest. There was no pain. But, she was breaking down quickly on the inside.

Why did he say JoonBug gave him ideas? Joonie said he hated him... did he lie to me? Would he even care I was missing? God... please..

Tears formed in tiny streams down her face, making puddles on the dust covered sheets that covered the bed. Hin was terrifying his dark hair falling to his face and his shoulders hunched over, a look of pure adoration of his handy work.

"Such beauty... maybe I should of been an artist." He grinned kissing her on the chest and down her stomach. The springs of the mattress groaned as he climbed over on top of her legs.

Y/N squeezed her eyes shut, begging him to stop. He didn't hear her muffled cries as she thrashed her head from side to side hoping it would stop, and to her surprise it did. That's when she felt warm liquid spray across her face, followed by a loud popping noise. The mattress springs groaning as Hin's body crumbled off the side of it smacking the floor hard.

She slowly opened her eyes, her heart racing with every centimeter til she saw him, a baseball bat in his hand. His whole body was shaking, but he looked beautiful. She watched him, tears still streaming down her face as he let out a heavy breath rushing to her side releasing her hands and feet. He cradled her in his arms. "I'm sorry I was late." Yoongi said, his voice thick with emotion.

She made a "mmmph" noise. Looking down at her confused, his eyes widened. He forgot to remove the duct tape.

Inhaling deep Y/N said. "But, I didn't know you were coming..."

Yoongi shook his head as he stared into her tear-stained eyes. She was beautiful even in a moment like this, his heart began to race and he gave into it. He closed the gap kissing her full heartedly on the lips, igniting a fire deep within him. Y/N gasped making him pull away worried.

Her cheeks were pink, and she had a tear escaping slowly.

"Yoongi...I...." She began.

He panicked as his eyes followed the tear down her soft face. Letting go of her, he bit his lip as he ran out the door.

Y/N touched her lips with trembling hands. Staring at the door Yoongi ran out of, then over at the motionless Hin. Her eyes grew wide, kicking him then she hauled ass out the same door.

----15 minutes later.----

Police arrived to the warehouse finding Hin unconscious surrounded by evidence of his misdeed.

Hobi stood by the ambulance with an out of breath Y/N. She had blood soaking through her black T-shirt, and tiny cuts up her arms. Guilt laced his stomach at the realization, that Hin did to her what Hobi had done to him.

"I need to look at that..." Hobi said pointing to her chest. Y/N looked down at her chest then a little further. "He saw me with no pants on....." she whined throwing her head back and stomping her foot. Only to freeze suddenly dropping her hands down in front of her undies, face turning beet red.

Hobi reached into a container in the ambulance pulling out some scrub pants, handing them to Y/N. He felt bad for her, and at the same time he giggled a little himself.

She glared at him. "It's not funny!! It's embarrassing!" She whined jutting out her bottom lip and crossing her arms, but she quickly undid them from the searing pain in her chest. The drugs Hin used must have worn off.

"Aargh..."  Y/N said scrunching her face in pain.

"I need to look at that..." Hobi said again. Y/N looked down at her shirt then back at Hobi shaking her head furious. "I am not taking my shirt off out here."

He laughed saying, "silly girl get in the ambulance."

Y/N face turned red again as she climbed into the back of the ambulance, a mixture of pain and embarrassment.

Taking her shirt off she saw what Hin had done. Instantly breaking down into a fit of sobs.

Hobi's heart broke for her. Why are men so cruel. His hand instantly touching his side from the memory.

"My ex did the same thing...." He said quietly.
"Ironic how their names are similar."

Y/N sniffled looking up at Hobi. "Wha...what?" She struggled to comprehend what he just said. How could anyone hurt someone so sweet.

"Yea... Jin was like Hin... except Jin was breathtakingly handsome. He carved his name in my side to the bone ..." lifting his shirt to show her the name 'Jin' that was carved in cursive. Now a white scar. He sighed heavily putting his shirt back down. "Beautifully dangerous."

"Hobi?" She asked wiping tears from her face.

"Yea?"

"How do you keep smiling?"

He looked up at the ceiling, then back at Y/N.

"Because I have a purpose." He smiled as he started pulling out supplies to clean up her wound.

"Oh..." she said hushed.