Something has to be done

The same day Namjoon figured out it was Hin hurting Y/N he called his friends. He needed to talk to someone about it.
"Hoseok, I need you and Yoongi. Meet me at the coffee shop, the same one Y/N collapsed at."

"Uh, okay Joon. YOONGI WAKE UP JOON NEEDS US! We'll be there soon! Bye!" Hoseok answered.

Thirty minutes later the three boys were sitting around a table, each with their own drinks.

"Boys.." Namjoon trailed off.

"What? What's wrong Joon?" Yoongi asked getting nervous.

"Remember Y/N?"

Yoongi visibly stiffened.

"WHAT? IS SHE OKAY?" He blurted out panic, causing customers to turn their heads.

"Yoongs calm down. Give Joon a second to explain" Hoseok said, trying to calm the man.

"Yes...and no. Nothing worse has happened, but I found out why she's in the hospital so much. Her 'boyfriend' Cain Hue Hin, he's been abusing her."

Namjoon forced out, tearing up. It hurt him to think the sweet woman that is Y/N was going through so much at the hands of a man who was supposed to love and cherish her. He looked up at his friends, Yoongi was frozen with an indescribable look on his face, Hoseok looked ready to kill.

"Yoongi..."

"Why? She doesn't deserve it. Where does he live. We need to talk to him. TELL ME JOON!" Yoongi started going into a panic attack.

"Yoongs, breathe man. Ju—"

"NO DON'T TELL ME TO BREATHE. THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Yoongi interrupted Hoseok. Yoongi shook his head thinking they didn't get it and ran out the door. He needed to get away. Staring in shock at the unusual reaction.

"Hey.... I didn't know they were close...." Namjoon pursed his lips.

Hoseok hastily takes a sip of coffee, coughs a little dramatically then runs out the door.

"What the...." noticing the rest of the shop staring. He put money down for the other drinks then casually walked from the shop. Somethings got to be done.

---------Yoongi----------
So many questions played through my head. Why didn't I notice. What could I have done. What am I going to do now.
*I will get revenge for all the pain he caused you! I will conquer my nerves and talk to you. I will..... "

Once again for the fourth time in three weeks. I was running this time out of pure hatred for a man trying to destroy the one person I didn't want to lose. The person I found myself falling for without knowing a thing about her.

-----------Hoseok---------
As I walked home, I was conflicted. I may have never met Y/N, but Joon and Yoongs obviously cared about her. She had to be a good person. I have to help her. No woman, or man, deserves to be stuck feeling miserable, or being
beaten. *Tonight...I'll look for Hin, tonight.*

----------Namjoon--------
This didn't help. All that happened was I got more people upset and involved. I just needed to take care of this myself. Hin wouldn't be allowed to hurt Y/N anymore.
*Crash...I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize what was happening. It'll be over soon. I promise*

.........................................................

Wonder why the world goes round? Because there is some sick fuck sicker than the ones that go and wreack havoc on other peoples lives.

He twirled the scalpel between his fingers as he walked around the table that had Hin blindfolded and trembling on it. Different persona than he normally displayed. Especially when he would attack someone so soft and sweet.

The rage was burning up in the depths of heart. He couldn't bear to see her hurt any more, or worse.

No.... I can't think that way...

"Hey piece of shit..." he growled.

Hin's body tensed at the sound. Which made him smirk, seeing the man who caused so much pain and fear to feel fear. It was good.

"P-plea-see d-don't hurt me." Hin sobbed trying to see the voice that had spoken out in the darkness. Stepping closer, he leaned down his mouth near his ear he whispered eerily "too late..." as he dragged the blade across Hins arm making tiny precise cuts, as to not leave scars.

"GOD PLEASE HELP ME!" Hin screamed in terror as the man made the tiny cuts on him.
"He can't hear you now." He said sadistically.

I need to stop....

Turning on the switch above the table allowing the liquid to drip on Hin's forearms. Which caused more screams of agony.

He then ran from the room slamming the door behind him. Falling to his knees he wretched. His lunch coming up.

I don't think I can do this....

Making sure the deadbolt was secure, he climbed the stairs that led to the kitchen. The air was stale. It had been a while since his dad came to this cabin, and he'd always said he could use it whenever.

Never really understood the table in the basement.. but it was quite useful now. He only prayed his parents didn't want to vacation any time soon.

I hope she'll understand, and not think of me as a monster if she finds out... wait...

Unlocking the deadbolt he went quickly back in the room, searching Hin's pants pockets for his phone.

"You would have a password....." he hissed impatiently.

Snatching up the scalpel in his other hand he put the tip up to Hin's neck.
------‐-----------------‐-----------------
Hin was whimpering from the pain, not just from the cuts but what he assumed was alcohol dripping onto them. He just wanted the pain to stop. What did he do to deserve this? He heard a door slam and his heart started to race.
Oh God please not again!
Soon after he felt a blade press against his neck. Then the voice growled

"What's your password you miserable fuck?"
He could hear the heavy breathing, the man wasn't going to let up. But Hin had so much to hide. Maybe he could handle the pain this man dealt. So he stayed silent.

Which in turn made the man angry, and a sharp pain shot up the side of his neck. He winced trying hard not to cry out again. He couldn't hold it. The guy was relentless. Slicing little cuts along his ears, cheeks, and across his shoulder blades. He cried out "8675309!!!!"

Instantly the little cuts stopped, the door slammed shut, and he was left alone in the darkness with his body drenched in pain.
‐------------------------------

Searching through Hin's phone pissed him off more. He had so many pictures of Y/N tied down or bruised, and videos where she was screaming in pain. It was like a BDSM gone way wrong. Closing out of the gallery he went to contacts. She was saved in his phone as 'the bitch'

Seriously.....

He slammed his fist down on the table his nose twitched, and a big exasperation of air came from his lungs.
"This bastard!"

With shaky hands he started to type.

((To: The Bitch: Hey, I think you could do better... I won't bother you anymore. ))

He stared at the screen. He didn't think she would answer, and that was fine. It was to him but he did have ways to avenge her thanks to the videos this sick fuck saved on his phone.

"I need to go shopping."