Namjoon's Truth

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: ugh.... okay. Hope this isn't a total disappointment to some.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💔CJ💔💜💜💜💜💜💜

A ridiculously loud knocking came at 3 o'clock in the morning, and it gradually grew louder with each passing minute. Y/N covered her head with her pillow to block the sound. 

Another ten minutes passed and the person was relentless. They would not stop pounding the door, so much so that Y/N feared they'd put a hole in it. She threw her pillow across the room groaning. "Uuughhhnnn" 

Zombie walking towards the door she hesitated. Opening the door slowly she instantly got angry.

"What the hell do you think you are doing!?" She hissed vehemently. But, he just grabbed her into a tight hug. 

"I didn't know… I didn't…" was all he could say as he nuzzled into her neck. 

"Namjoon stop." She pushed him away. Her eyes shot daggers through him as he reached for her again. Shaking her head, she wiped the sleep from her eyes then went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. 

"Y/N… I'm so sorry… I should have been there." 

She cut her eyes at him. "Look… it's 3 am… and you are banging on my door like a mad man, and for what? To ask me for forgiveness." She scoffed pouring grounds into the filter. 

"Probably should have waited…." He sighed deeply as he sat down at the wooden table. It's just that he had been up all night mad as hell at Yoongi for what he did, and then what he told him. He needed to know if she was still his girl. 

Pouring two cups of coffee, Y/N sat down across from Namjoon sliding a cup towards him. He brought it to his lips to take a sip only to burn his lip and then spill it on his lap. Y/N reacted quickly, bringing him a towel then taking his face in her hands. She stared at his full lips a small pink tint showing on her cheeks, but then she scowled and looked away. 

"Where were you?" Her voice cracked as the question came out. Taking a second to collect his thoughts, he ran through the things he had done that day. 

//flashback// 

Namjoon sat at the minute cafe, sipping on his coffee. A new girl had replaced the doe eyed girl who had been murdered, and no one knew why. Except for the person that did it of course. 

He sent Y/N a message several times that day. But she didn't answer. "She must still be mad at me…" he observed. 

Maybe, I should go by her apartment.

Sighing he got up carrying his cup to the counter. "Thank you… Catie." He read her name tag. Catie smiled up at him. "Anytime."

The sun was shining down, it's rays dancing on the water nearby. Couples walked along happily hand in hand, and there he was almost like a grouch. He didn't fit the feel for the day. So he walked on. 

"Are you fucking kidding." A man with a receding hairline groaned loudly. Namjoon looked over startled. "Excuse me?"

" I swear she has got to be a hooker or something. You're the third man I've seen approach her door. I mean damn."  The man's nose curled up then he coughed uncomfortably adjusting himself then going back into his apartment.

Namjoon was taken aback by what receding hairline guy said about his girlfriend. Knocking quietly, he waited. 
No answer. 
He tried calling.
No answer. 
Unlocking the door with the key she made for him with a little panda on it. He stepped inside, she wasn't there. Where could she be? He wondered as he took a seat on the edge of her bed. 

::new message from Yoongi:: his phone chimes. He ignored it. He didn't want to talk to Yoongi. So he flipped on the TV to watch anything that came on. All the while missing two calls and six messages from Yoongi. 

//end flashback//

"Watching a sitcom…" he sighed grasping the sides of his head. Y/N looked at him as if he had gone mad. "That was a joke right.

Namjoon's frown deepened. "It's true… I thought you were ignoring me."

"Because we fought? JoonBug… seriously?"

He nodded. Y/N continued, " look even if I was mad I wouldn't ignore you. You should have known." 

"I wasn't thinking… in truth I didn't want to talk to you. So I accepted it." He stared up at her with a pained expression. 

"Did you kiss Yoongi?" 

Y/N's cheeks flushed a bright red, and that was all he needed. He knew right then from the color of her face, that Y/N was no longer his. When she went to speak, he put his hand up. He didn't want to hear what he had already seen play across her face. 

Slowly he stood up gave her a kiss on the forehead and left. He wouldn't talk to Y/N again for months.