Unpleasantly Buzzed

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: This chapter is a bit rough to read. 🚨There is content that might trigger🚨. I apologize in advance.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hin blinked hazily, the blindfold moving slightly with his eyelashes. His whole body was on fire, he was shivering, and wanting nothing more than to curl up and drown in self pity.

Listening to the sounds around him, he could hear the drip of the alcohol on his skin, the hum of a generator, and his own pained breathing. The man wasn't there, he had to try and escape. 

Tugging against the ropes that bound him, he winced at the pain. The man had placed needles in the bindings. What could he have done to deserve this. He knew, but he was certain she deserved every little thing she got, and if he could get out, he would destroy her, and this bitch that had him tied down like a pathetic cunt.

A door slammed behind his head. He assumed it was the man returning from whatever he did daily. He could hear the rustling of a plastic bag, the man sighing deeply, and then the sound of buzzing. 

What the fuck….

Hin's eyes grew wider and the sound gradually grew louder. Then suddenly stopped, and a loud thud as the thing making the noise fell on the table.

"I got a present for you today. The lady says it's the best. But I don't think it will have the same effect for you like it would if she used it." The man said with an edge. 

"Wha-what do you me-mean?" Hin stuttered, pulling hard at his restraints which caused his blind fold to slip a little further. 

He could see a little of the room. Gray paint peeling from the ceiling, a sprinkler like system just above him. Then it went black again. The man saw the blindfold when it slipped. 

"No peeking…" the man hissed. Pulling tight on the blindfold, moving swiftly to the foot of the table. His hands shook a little, he really didn't think he could go through with it. But, it was for Y/N… all the things Hin had done to her. He had to. 
But is it justified? 

He shook his hands out, then pulled at Hin's pants to bring them down to his ankles, noticing he was wearing a chastity belt that had been turned inside out.

That's disturbing…

"You sick fuck.." he spat disgusted. Taking a pair of scissors and tongs to cut and take it off from hin, turning his head as he did so.

Hin panicked trying hard to get out of the restraints, he didn't know what the man was doing, he just knew it wasn't good. The buzzing started again. Hin's heartbeat so fast, he was certain the prick could see it. 

Should I do this fast or slow?

The man questioned as he held the plug near Hin's inner thigh. He watched him struggle with the restraints when he decided slow was going to work best. 

Pressing the button to turn it on, he pushed it into Hin's ass slow, causing him to scream and curse.

"ARGH WHAT THE FUUUCKK!!! STOOOP PLE-EASE I BEG YOU!!"

The man didn't listen, he kept pushing the plug further. Once it was all the way in, he changed the setting on the remote causing the buzzing to get louder. 

Hin's body was shaking, as he thrashed around on the table until he passed out from pain. 

The man cringed from a memory that all this reminded him off. But, he was already to far in it to quit now.

So he lifted Hin off the table keeping his hands and feet tied as he lowered him into the tub in the basement bathroom that was filled with piss, that took a few days  to fill up, but it would be humiliating nonetheless. 

"You deserve worse." He seethed as he yanked the plug back out dropping it in the tub, walking quickly from the foul smelling room, up the stairs into the kitchen, straight to the outdoors to breathe in the cold night air.

*chirp* 

He stared down at his phone. 

"Okay…"