Cover my Past

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

A/N: May we remember the past, but dont let it consume us. Always look forward to the future, and never let somebody destroy your dreams.

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hobi and Y/N were lazing about on the couch enjoying some overly sappy dramas. The weather was nasty out and neither one felt like changing out of their pajamas, although the fridge was empty and they needed to stock up soon. 

"I'm so hungry…." Whined Y/N rubbing her grumbly tummy. Then making herself super small when the thunder boomed against the side of the building. She wasn't afraid of them she just didn't care for the sound. 

Hobi yelped and dove under the coffee table going instantly into the fetal position. Y/N laughed reaching out to pull him from his hiding spot. 

"Really?" She laughed

Hobi nodded trembling as he sat down resting his head on her shoulder. She patted his leg flicking through the channels for a distraction. 

That was until her stomach growled again. Smiling embarrassed she got up to look through her take out menus. 

"How does the Pasta Bowl sound?" Y/N asked scanning the items on the orange piece of paper. Hobi rested his head on his arms while leaning on the back of the couch. 
"Sure.. I love noodles!" 

They ordered their food then turned back to the movie 'The Last Song'. After about 20 minutes there was a light knock on the door, and Y/N rushed to it. Her stomach screaming at her. Taehyung was standing in the doorway smiling his signature body grin holding three bags. "Hi!!" He said jutting out his arms with the bags. 

"Hi Tae!" Y/N giggled taking the bags from him going right back to her couch digging through the bags. He walked in jumping on Hobi hugging him tightly. 

"Gross.. you are all wet.." groaned Hobi pushing Taehyung to the floor. The boy pouted folding his arms. Y/N stopped searching the bags and peeked over them at Taehyung.

"You can wear something from my closet. I think Namjoon may have left some clothes." 

Taehyung nodded and ran off into Y/N's room. He came out a few minutes later wearing her black shorts and a white pullover. 

"That works too…." She smiled. Taehyung smiled back then hopped onto the couch in between them. 

After a few minutes passed they all had their food, and were chowing down. Y/N made happy noises while she ate, making Hobi laugh at her. 

She smiled with her cheeks bunching up to eyes. She was happy and getting full. Hobi sighed in satisfaction as well, while Tae steadily picked at his food.

"We should get tattoos" Hobi exclaimed suddenly turning to face Y/N. "To cover our scars."

"What?" She asked hesitantly. The thought of getting a tattoo never crossed her mind.

"Come on it'll be great.. even the weather approves!" He got excited as he gestured towards the window. The clouds outside were parting, and the sun could be seen peeking through. 

Y/N laughed nervously. "What would we get?"

Tae clapped his hands at the idea of his friends getting tattooed. It seemed so cool. However, he would not partake because of his irrational fear of needles.

"Well… I want a sun I think.. with the words hope in the center." He smiled brightly. 

Y/N screwed up her face in thought. What would she get? Especially since it was on her chest. Maybe the artist could design one when they got there.

Shortly after the conversation ended Hobi and Y/N changed their clothes, while Taehyung waited perfectly comfortable going out in Y/Ns clothes. 

He smiled when they both appeared smiling, ready to embrace the new adventure. 
"Shotgun!!" Squealed Tae as he ran towards the Volkswagen. Hobi and Y/N rolled their eyes as they followed the silly boy. Y/N sliding into the backseat, and Hobi the driver's seat. 

On the way to the tattoo parlor the laughed and sang loudly, enjoying each others company. "Yea yea! Play that one!" Y/N chimed in looking over Taehyung's shoulder as he scrolled through his playlist.

They arrived at the parlor a while later, all smiles and laughs. Tae had come up with a goofy dance that had them rolling. Went from a gloomy pajama day, to nothing but laughs and the sun shining brilliantly. The man at the counter instantly perked up when they walked in. 

Their smiles were contagious and the man whose name was Austin loved it.

"Hi guys and girl. What brings you in to Torch today?"

Hobi and Y/N looked at each other smiled then in unison exclaimed excitedly.

"We want tattoos!"

Austin's face lit up. "Well you came to the right place. Do you have ideas on what you want? And where?"

Hobi pulled up his shirt to show him and then went into great detail on what he wanted. Austin nodded a huge smile spreading across his scruffy face. "Love it man." 

Hobi did a little jig. Then stepped aside so that Y/N could talk about hers. However, she was not going to pull her shirt up, she was unconsciously aware of her soft tummy and the exact location of her scar wasn't the best to flash at a man she barely knew.

After she was done the man looked from Y/N to Hobi with a sad expression. Changing it to a forced smile so not to change their moods. Taehyung observed changes in the man's features and smiled. This guy was genuinely nice, and cared for his clients. So, Taehyung being the person he was hugged Austin. 

"You are amazing!" He said in adoration.

Austin laughed releasing Tae and then walked over to his station to prep the area. Sitting down for about 30 minutes to do the stencils, and sterilization of the machine, and needles.

"Who is first?"

Hobi's hand shot up as he skipped over, and laid down on the chair that folded out into a table. "Let's do this." He laughed.

Tae and Y/N went back and forth with awful jokes, making snorting noises every so often, causing Austin to have to stop, his sides were hurting from laughing with them. So, what should have taken about 3hrs took roughly 6hrs.

No one seemed to mind though. Y/N approached the table awkwardly self conscious. She would have to take her pullover off to reveal the scar on her chest. Noticing her discomfort Austin got up and went to the back room. Returning moments later with a blanket. 

"Here. We'll cover everything else. That way you are comfortable." He smiled reassuring her.

Once she laid down and covered up, her nerves calmed. He worked quietly asking random questions here and there. Hobi and Tae watched from over his shoulder making "Ooo" noises. Y/N smiled at the silly boys and tried to peek at the masterpiece being created. Both boys busted out laughing causing her to pout.

"Whaaat?!" She whined. They shook their heads then tucked their chins to try to make the same face she did. "You guys are awful" 

They continued to laugh, even Austin chuckled a little. Stopping when Y/N cut her eyes at him. 

"Really?"

He shrugged and continued to work, soon he was finished, and Y/N was standing in front of a mirror admiring the red rose that replaced the scar, and the word strength scrolled over it. She began to cry, and both Tae and Hobi were there to hug her. 

"You guys are great." Austin said giving them a genuine smile. Taking their money the three of them thanked him, then headed out into the nearly spent day, to find some much needed food.