Confusion in the Park

Yoongi walked through the park often now, hoping to see her under the willow. Y/N had been released a few weeks ago, and yet she has not come here. Perhaps that was a one time thing.

"Hey mister! Do you have a quarter?" A boy with brown hair and dark rimmed glasses asked. His cheeks were flushed from running around chasing a ball.

"Perseus come back here! Don't talk to strangers!" Called a girl sitting on a blanket in the field. He just smiled and looked back up at Yoongi.
"Excuse me." He nudged.
"Yea… I suppose I do." He said as he searched his pockets. Handing the little boy a quarter, and patting him on the head.
The girl looked concerned as the boy waved and ran towards her. She said something to him, which made him shake his head, then bolted right back to Yoongi.

"Thank you!" He smiled and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, startling him..

"Uh sure kid…." He smirked. Little Perseus ran back over to the girl.
"Hey Amber! Amber! Whatcha going to do with that dessert?" Perseus giggled as she grabbed him and started tickling him.

That's too funny… where has he heard that phrase before???

Yoongi wondered as he continued to walk around glancing back over at the boy occasionally.

"Do you stalk everyone?" A voice asked in front of him. Yoongi turned to face where it was coming from. His heart skipped a beat. It was Y/N, she was standing there in a white t-shirt cutoff shorts, white converses, and her hair pulled back in a messy bun. "Well?"

Yoongi stammered, "N-no… I just.. tend to people watch sometimes."

"Sure… " she said feigning disbelief. Yoongi smiled. Y/N whole demeanor considering all she had been through was amazing.

"You don't have to believe me."

"I don't."

"Oh…" Yoongi frowned.

How could he ever get to know her thinking that. Hoseok introduced him, but she saw him stalker.

She was staring at him as he tried to collect his thoughts. But, he took to long, her focus went to someone walking behind him.

"Joonbug!!" Her smile was so big, and she looked so happy to see this person. Yoongi turned and his jaw fell open.
"Namjoon?"
"You know Joonie?" She asked surprised.
Yoongi nodded.
"Hey Yoongi, man I didn't know you knew Crash! That's so great! " Namjoon beamed.

Fuck….

Yoongi's heart sunk deep in his chest. Y/N was the girl Namjoon had been talking about. The one he was giving him advice for. But, she was the one…. Namjoon gave him advice for. His eyes stung as the tears started pooling around the edges.
"No…." He said coldly as he turned on his heels and ran. Namjoon watched confused as his friend ran off.

"Yoongi must like running…" Y/N said not sure why he took off like he did. He looked hurt almost. But, Joonbug didn't do anything to him.

"He doesn't…" Namjoon stated still looking in the direction that Yoongi ran.

"Oh…. I just thought…he did by how often he does it."

"What do you mean?"

"He's the one that ran from my hospital room, twice. First time I wasn't so sure. But, now. I'm certain. Couldn't mistake that pale figure anywhere. Hoseok introduced me to him, and then I ran into him again in the Alley. I think he's following me."

Namjoon nodded as he pulled her into a hug. He didn't want to think that she was the one Yoongi wanted. He didn't want to give her up. He wouldn't.

Sliding his hand under her chin he tilted her face up to look at him. Y/N smiled as she closed her eyes and her cheeks flushed. Namjoon booped her nose instead and released her, the guilt gnawed at his insides.

Y/N blinked confused. "Hey!" She pouts.
Namjoon pulls his phone out. Placing it to his ear, nodding then putting it away.
"Got to run Crash. Duty calls" leaning over he kissed the top of her head. "Dinner?"

Y/N just nods confused as hell. As he runs off the little boy with the red ball that Yoongi had been talking to runs up.

"You don't seem scary" he states as he eyes her carefully as little girl with pigtails shyly walked up holding a pair of binoculars. "See sissy… she's not scary." Said Perseus smiling.
She just stared up at Y/N with rosy chubby cheeks.

"I'm not scary at all." She said laughing.

"But… the guys ran from you…" the girl said in Tiny voice.

Shaking her head, "They were in a hurry."

"Right… Calliope let's go Miss Amber said we can get ice cream thanks to the guy that ran off."
Calliope nodded, dancing with excitement. "Yay! For MEEE!!"

Perseus smiled, taking her hand as they ran back to Amber.

Too cute…

Y/N walked over and plopped down under the willow tree, her go to spot to when she needed to think.

*chirp*
((JoonBug: meet me at Tomo's Grille at 6pm.))

She glanced at her watch. It was only 2pm.

Good, I have time to change.

((Reply to JoonBug: Fancy… see you then.))

She sat there for another hour thinking, then headed home.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

A/N: What do you think? I may try and do an update a day now. I get so excited about the chapters. So, it makes me just want to post all of them. But, I'm patient enough for one a day I think. 🤔
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜