Whiskey Dolly

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Well...All I can say is that... hope you like it. Another Yoongi and Y/N chapter to follow soon.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Have you seen this man?" The OFC asked Namjoon who was a little incoherent at the time. He thought the so called man looked familiar. But, he couldn't quite place where he had seen him. 

"That looks like a boy…" he slurred his words as he giggled at the photo. The OFC glared at him, then walked away muttering under his breath. Namjoon shrugged turning back towards the bartender throwing up an index finger for another drink. Jackson shook his head at his friend, sliding another shot if whiskey towards him. 

"Look man… why don't you just talk to her.." Jackson questioned him while making a mojito for a very impatient redhead.  Her long french tip fingernails tapping the bar. She gave Namjoon a look of disgust then snatched her drink and walked away shimmying her hips in her slinky black dress. 

"Well…. Looks like you have an admirer." He joked watching her disappear into the crowd. 

"Fuck off." Namjoon hissed knocking back the burning liquid. How many was that now? Five or six… he had lost count. 

"Bro it was a joke. Chill out." Jackson shot back. 

Namjoon felt like his luck had run out. No one seemed to care about him or what he was doing. Except a little girl with pigtails that one day and her Nanny… what was the nanny's name? If only he could remember, and maybe find her in his phone. 

"Abby?" He questioned himself.

"Who?"

"No… that's not it. Anna?..."

"Ah geez… her name was Y/N.. You're not that drunk are you?" Jackson asked skeptical.

"Noo… it's a girl I met in the park." 

Jackson walked away shaking his head. The OFC approached the bar showing him the same picture he showed Namjoon. He apologized and told him he didn't but he would keep a look out. The OFC thanked him and walked away towards the crowd.

"Amber…" Namjoon puckered his face as his mind became cloudy. However, he was certain that was her name. Pulling out his phone he dialed quickly.

"Hello?" A soft voice asked.
"Hi…" he slurred.

"Who is this?"
"It's me...Joonie.." 

"Ah...Willow boy. Don't you know it's one in the morning?" 

Namjoon looked down at his watch. It was a quarter after one. He sniffled a little and mumbled an incoherent apology.

"Sss...so..sorry." 

"Are you drunk?" Amber asked. Namjoon nodded. But didn't say anything. His phone magically flying out his hand, or so he thought.

Jackson took the phone from him. "Hi this is Jackson the bartender at 'The Quake'. Namjoon is lit."

"Oh…"

Looking at Namjoon then back at the phone. Wondering who the hell he was talking to.

"Who is this?" 

"I'm Amber… Is Namjoon alright?"

"Nah… he needs attention to boost his ego." 

"You're rude…" she snapped at him.

"Sorry… he's been upset about this girl. Apparently his friend stole her."

"Ah geez… Same thing from the other day. I'll be right there."