A Hurt Friend

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Like... for real you guys are great. My book is over 650 reads, and it's gotten 100 votes. I never thought it would get this much attention. Thank you!!

What do you think is going to happen next?
💜💜💜💜💜💜💔CJ💔💜💜💜💜💜💜

The paint brush glides across the canvas, covering it in multitudes of blue hue. Switching colors, and smaller brush, her face appeared in the lightness of the hues. The way her smile could melt his heart in seconds, and how her laugh radiated tiny thrills of happiness within his soul. He wanted to add her beauty to his collection of work in the new gallery. He knew exactly where to put her, within the cube they had worked on weeks before. 

He had delayed the opening due to some unforeseen circumstances which allowed him to create three more pieces, and then this one. Each one unique and could be referenced back to each encounter he had with her. 

Sighing satisfied with his work, he placed the brush in the water cup and leaned back to observe. 

A bell chimed in the front room indicating someone had walked in. Alyssa wasn't supposed to be here til later to check on the placement of each piece, so that she could make placards for them. Groaning at the girl’s punctuality he made his way to the front.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi said shocked at the sight of his friend. He looked as if someone had turned him upside down and shook him a few times. His whole appearance was in disarray.

"Hey man…." He sighed leaning against the counter top. The dark circles and red rimmed eyes indicated a restless night, and that he had been crying. 

Yoongi took a deep breath, getting ready for the worse. "You okay guy?" 

Namjoon grimaced a tear glinting in his eye. "It's over, I fucked up… I got overly jealous, and now I can't even bring myself to talk to her…" 

Fuck…. This is about Y/N. 

Yoongi felt bad for his friend, and how he had caused some of the pain he was feeling now. If he had just left her alone. Maybe they would still be together. If he hadn't cared so much… perhaps Namjoon would have been the one to save her. Then again… what if he hadn't? Would she have died that night?

Noticing his silence, Namjoon slammed his hand down on the counter frustrated. Yoongi jerked startled. "Woah… sorry"

"You're thinking about her…. Aren't you?" Namjoon seethed. Yoongi's face fell. It was true he was, but not in the way that Namjoon thought. So he lied.

"No… I was remembering the deadline for the gallery is tomorrow. I still have a piece to make."

Namjoon face softened as Yoongi's guilt crept in. "Sorry man…" 

He nodded walking back to his studio to cover his work. Returning a few minutes later to find Namjoon talking to Alyssa. She was giggling and swatting at his arm. "Stop it… no way…  he did not." 

Her dark hair was pulled back into a tight bun with a spotted feather sticking out, which complemented her white pant suit. She always seemed to look so sophisticated, and yet her mannerism indicated anything but. Yoongi smiled at her. 

"Hey everything is ready aside from one piece. That should be finished tonight. Would you like to discuss it over lunch?" 

She nodded then looked at Namjoon. "Want to join?" 

"I have a shift to get to." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Shoot.." she teased.

Yoongi shook his head. "Namjoon… I'm sorry about everything. I shouldn't have been so careless. Maybe things would have been different…"

Namjoon looked pained. "Yea… and now neither of us can call her ours…" shrugging he walked away his shoulders heavy. Alyssa watched the conversation play out, and felt sad for the man. He was handsome, but his face displayed that of a broken heart. 

"Is he going to be okay?" She asked concerned.

Yoongi grabbed his briefcase, fountain pen, and his jacket before he answered, "just flirt with him. He'll be fine."

She smacked him. "Rude!" 

He laughed. "That was a joke… to be honest. I don't know." 

They got into the cab heading towards the Statue Main. A high end restaurant off from the shore line just outside the city limits. Alyssa spoke excitedly over the events to play out that Friday. The Gallery was going to be the talk of Seoul before the night was over. He laughed at her enthusiasm sipping his wine, and skimming through the layout she had developed. 

She had an eye for placing pieces to be most appealing in lighting and direction. 

"This looks great. Thank you." Yoongi finished the rest of his meal in silence. Alyssa had disappeared into her phone, taking calls, and writing things down. For such a young age she had already made a name for herself, and he was thankful that he hired her when he did.

"See you Friday." Alyssa said as she climbed into her cab. Yoongi smiled then started walking along the bridge to get inspiration for his final piece. He could hear the waves crashing against the rocky shore below, and the sound of gulls. All stimulating his creative side. It was dusk now and the street lights were starting to come on, and a slight fog danced across the ground sending shivers through his body. 

He then knew… what his final piece would be.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Fun fact about myself. I love art. I love to paint draw and make things.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜