More

Y/N always liked the smell of lavender. It helped to calm her down at night, and make sleep come easier. But, it didn't help tonight, she laid awake staring at the ceiling fan reliving her worst nightmares alone. 

Granted Hoseok was in her spare bedroom she couldn't bring herself to ask if she could sleep in his bed, gay or not. Yoongi had left after they got into an argument, and wasnt talking to her.. 

She wished he would come back. But, she didn't know... it was the first time they had had an argument this bad. The rest were just little ones on where to eat, what to do, or what silly drama they would watch next. 

Rolling over she hugged her body pillow, and sighed. Wondering what Yoongi was doing, and if he was mad at her. The subtle ticking of the clock reminding  her that she was alone, and that he was gone...

She laid there frustrated wanting to talk to someone but it was too late, and she was certain no one was awake.

Maybe she should make some coffee...

Y/N sat up looking at her bedroom door. She just couldn't sleep or lay there trying to. So she climbed out of her bed sliding on her slippers, and crept quietly into the kitchen. Only when she was half way through the livingroom did she realize two pairs of eyes were watching her. She jumped a little then try to brush it off and continue to the kitchen. Apparently it was a night of no sleep for everyone.

Starting a pot of coffee she realized who was sitting on the couch with Hobi. At first she thought it was Tae but she couldn't mistake the mint colored hair, or the flawless porcelain white skin. Her heart skipped a beat and her cheeks warmed slightly. 

Hobi stretched his arms out and yawned loudly enough so that he could be heard from the other room, and then he winked at Yoongi before he went to his room. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at his oddball of a friend. Not quite understanding the wink.

Yoongi eyed the door to the kitchen carefully, weighing his options. Should he try to talk to her. It wasn't as if he knew how to approach. He wasn't sure just how mad she was, if she was mad still. He just didn't want to hurt her, and so he told her no. 

Three weeks… since everything happened with Hin, and he didn't think she would want to do anything like that, so he would always stop, and move away. Careful not to upset her, but in reality that's what he did more times then not. He felt guilty he should not have treat her so delicately, like she would break at any moment.

Taking a deep breath, and for all the butterflies he stepped into the kitchen ready for anything.

She was busy making a pot of coffee when he came in. Not noticing him until after she had poured a cup and turned around. Y/N froze in place, Yoongi was standing a few feet from her. 

"Hi…" He smiled.

Willing herself to move she turned to get another cup, as she reached for a cup on her tiptoes she felt his warm body lean against hers and his hand grazed her arm as he grabbed a cup himself. When he stepped back he smiled a wide gummy smile and then held out the cup. 

"Ummm...hi." she squeaked out which made her flush cursing herself for sounding like a squeak toy. She wanted to sound confident.

Yoongi stepped closer so that when she turned around the cup was almost touching his black shirt.  Y/N swallowed hard gazing up at the man in front of her. His eyes looked as if they could start a fire, making her feel like she was burning up from the intensity. 

"Y/N…I want to tell you something.." he said quietly.

She barely heard him, her heart was beating so fast and loud, making it nearly impossible for her to hear anything else. She bit her lip trying to calm herself as his fingertips brushed hers when he took the cup. Only to sit it down moments later, taking her face in both his hands. 

Yoongi traced her bottom lip with his thumb, his gaze making a warmth form in her chest. Leaning to where she could feel his breath on her face, her knees weakened. The anticipation was causing her to go crazy, so she closed the space that was there tugging on his shirt for him to be pressed up against her. He gasped but quickly recovered, his soft lips consuming hers. 

Picking Y/N  up onto the counter he moved himself between her legs, kissing her harder as his hands caressed her thighs making her moan. He almost lost it at the sound she made, moving his hands to her waist, pulling her to him. Y/N hands fumbled with the seam of his shirt slipping her hands underneath, running her hands up his back heating every spot she touched. Leaning away for a moment, she said breathlessly, "room" then she slid off the counter taking his hand leading him to her room. 

"Y/N…." Yoongi whispered stopping in the doorway, causing her to stop as well. Looking up into his dark eyes she saw something in them passion mixed with fear. 

"I don't want to hurt you, or cause you pain. I want to be the one to hold you in good times and bad. To kiss you whenever I feel the want to. I want to be the reason for your smile, and to spend the rest of my life with you. I think I've always known this…" wrapping his arms around her waist, and resting his forehead against hers he uttered three words with so much emotion, that her heart swelled. "Y/N… I love you."

"I love you too.." they had said it so many times before to each other. But, everything else before meant everything, and that scared her. What if he would never make love to her cause of her past? Even after everything. He was the only person she wanted to do that with. He would be the only person. Hin only ever abused her, and then he was going to just take her virginity from her that night, but Yoongi saved her. She couldn't bring herself to with Namjoon. It just didn't feel right. 

"Please.." was all she had to say he kissed her lips and nodded following her into the room,  closing the door behind them. 

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: “Yoongi boy so sweet. But is it what Y/N wants? Is Joon right? What IS too far for Y/N?”

Okay.... so this chapter might seem confusing in some parts. This chapter was written before others, and I forgot about certain parts. So if Y/N seems overly dramatic about him touching her that's why. I may go back and change some things later. But for now I am content. Thanks for reading my story! It's over 1k now with 200 votes. I am so happy. Love you guys!
💜💜💜💜💜💜👀CJ👀💜💜💜💜💜💜