Broken

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: So, I'm horrible at counting... there are actually 2 chapters after THIS chapter. Thank you guys so much!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The paramedics arrived going to work on Namjoon's broken body. Hobi helped them put him on the stretcher then wheeled him out. 

Amber was told she had to stay outside. They were afraid she would pass out and fall on him. So, when they came out of the container, and she saw him with she screamed. "NAMJOON!" She rushed towards him being stopped by Jimin.
"Let me go!" She cried but he continued to hold onto her. "I'm not letting go of you until you breathe." He stated firmly.

She took a deep breath then yelled at him. "LET ME GO!" 

Yoongi and Y/N walked quickly after the paramedics, grabbing ahold of Amber as they did. Which she appreciated. Because at that point in time Jimin was being an asshole. 

Jumping in the car, Yoongi sped after the ambulance with his hazards on. 

"Is he breathing? Did they say?" Amber asked in between sobs.

Yoongi stared at her in the rearview mirror, then over at Y/N. His own state of panic kept at bay for Amber and Y/N's sake. 

"Nobody knows…" Y/N said in a detached toned. Yoongi grabbed her hand lacing his fingers with hers.

The rest of the ride was silent, everyone deep in their own thoughts. Yoongi would glance at Y/N once in a while. She looked like she was shutting down, at that he wanted nothing more than to hold her, and take the pain away.

"I'm so glad we found him." She cried.

He nodded turning the wheel hard to go into the parking lot of the hospital. 

Hours ticked by and everyone waited in fear of the worst. The only thing they had to go on was a weak pulse. Jimin and Jungkook called a while ago to check on the status, but at this moment no one knew.

On the TV the local news station came on, you could see the docks, and police everywhere behind the horrified news lady. 

:::BREAKING NEWS!!::: 

"12 bodies found at Washu Docks, the scene is a horrific and tragic one. No word on the names of the victims, however we do know 2 have been rushed to the hospital in critical condition. 

Further updates will follow on the News at 11."

:::BROADCAST OVER:::

"Someone else was alive?" Hobi said shocked. They all looked at each other. No one thought to open the last container after Hobi found Namjoon. But they had said on the News that 12 victims were found. How many barrels did they open?

Amber started sobbing again from the realization that they left someone. Hobi wrapped an arm around her shoulders to try to comfort her, but she got up and walked off still sobbing. 

"This is crazy… Hin was a psychopath." Said Y/N disgusted. Yoongi held her tighter as he went into deep thought.

Who was the other survivor? How many missing reports had there been?

He sighed heavily running his fingers through Y/N's hair as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"What's taking so long?" She asked.

Hobi tried to give her some reasons that were filled with medical terms, to which she just sighed and decided to go get coffee. Yoongi watched after her, then looked at Hobi. He looked like he aged 10 years. His eyes were dark underneath, his shoulders were slumped, and he looked as if he were guilty. 

"Hey Mr. Sunshine, why so many clouds?" Yoongi tried to lighten the gloom. 

"It's all my fault…" he cried.

Yoongi got up and sat down next to his friend who was breaking down. He patted him on the back. "This isn't your fault." 

"I should have taken care of it myself… I didn't have to ask for his help…. I… I'm a monster.," his voice shook with so much pain and sorrow.

"What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked confused.

Hobi stared at the ground, breathing erratically. 
"I was torturing Hin…" he paused to look at Yoongi gravely.  "I thought I could make him suffer…. But I took it too far." He licked his dry lips, running his hands through his unkempt hair. "Hin would have died from what I did."

Yoongi froze. When he had rushed into the abandoned house last year, Hin was talking about how Joonbug couldn't save her this time. That she would pay for how he suffered. 

A ball of rage formed in the pit of his stomach. So much hurt and anguish has happened to everyone around us because of this. It's still happening. 

"You realize… " Yoongi started. Hobi looked at him his bottom lip quivering. 

"I know…" he said sniffling. Yoongi shook his head and hugged his friend. "You're so stupid sometimes." 

Y/N came back an hour later with coffees from Dunkin. She wasn't going to drink the coffee from the machine. Amber was walking behind her with a box of donuts. Her expression was blank, and her movements stiff. Placing the box on the table nearby she sat down next to a window and spaced out. 

"She's been like that since she walked off earlier. Even Blake from Dunkin couldn't make her laugh." Y/N sighed.

Dr. Reid came over a few hours later, he looked exhausted but hopeful. 
"Family of Kim Namjoon?" He asked. They all stood up. As far as any of them were concerned he was family. Always will be. Dr. Reid smiled at their quick movement. 

"He is stable… However, he has some damage to his heart that is of concern aside from his other injuries. One of his ribs fractured and pierced his heart. But, we have an excellent heart surgeon who worked a miracle."

Amber grabbed Dr. Reid's arm. "Can we see him?" She nearly begged. He patted her arm. "Of course. However, it will have to be one at a time because he is in the ICU."

She took off towards the double doors, and before anyone could move or call her, she was gone.

"I swear if he doesn't marry her, I will." Hobi said half crying half laughing.

--------Namjoon ------

Where am I?

I looked around the cold dark room, every inch of my body ached, and I couldn't move. Everything around me seemed to be closing in, the sound of snapping filling my ears. and a chaotic laugh that sent shivers down my spine.

Hin's laugh was all around eating away at the little bit of hope he had left. Would he ever be free. 

Where am I?

Wondering again as I rolled my head to the other side. This side was different, I can almost see a light. 

"Joonie…" a voice whispered. My eyes widened in surprise. 

Did I hear that, or am I imagining things?

"Joonie… please.." the voice begged. It was such a soothing voice. I've heard it before. 

Wait…. Amber?

I tried to scream for her to run, that he would get her. But nothing came out, and my body betrayed me by convulsing. As my eyes rolled to the back of my head I saw flashing lights, and her face. She looked terrified.

I'm sorry.

Everything went dark again.