Black Tie and Longing Eyes PT.2

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Hi! So, here we are. This night goes on forever it seems. I hope you like it! 😘
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/N stared dazed at Yoongi his mouth was moving but she didn't hear him. He looked at her with an expectant nervous expression. Did he just kiss her? What? Her heart was beating so fast. Did she hear him right? She cleared her throat.

"What?" She asked him confused. His face faltered a hint of disappointment appeared and then vanished. Yoongi regained his composure smiling he asked something different, protecting his heart that felt as if it was being crushed.

"Do you like the Gallery?" He murmured looking away momentarily. She narrowed her eyes at him. That's not what he said.

"Yes of course it's beautiful... But, uh Yoongi?"

He looked back at her, his eyes seemed a bit glassy. Was he about to cry? Shit. No...

"Yea.." he choked out still not looking at her. At this point she realized what the question had been. She did hear him. He asked her to be his girlfriend, and she fucked it up. How could she fix this?

She thought for a fraction of a second, placing a hand on either side of his face, giving him a kiss then smiling answered the original question. "Yes... Yoongi."

His eyes grew wide as he looked at her. Her soft hands still lightly hold his face. "Wh-what?"

She laughed a little, "Yes, Yoongi... I will be your girlfriend."

The gummiest smile you ever did see took over his face and his eyes disappeared. His heart soared out the Gallery into the galaxy and then slammed right back into his chest. Rendering him speechless. He kissed her again, every inch of him tingling with excitement and wonder. Then held her tightly in a hug, burying his face into her soft slender neck.

A man snapped a picture at the entrance of the cube and grumbled, "It's for the paper." Then he vanished. They didn't care though, they continued to hold each other. That was until a drunken Namjoon stumbled in and shoved Yoongi.

"Bnnk...dlbnn..bastard" he spat at the man swaying dangerously to the side, then jerking his head towards Y/N.

"I'M THE ALPHA MALE! HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!" He bellowed shoving a finger towards Yoongi who was standing up. Y/N went to help him but Namjoon blocked her.

She glared at him, " This face is unbecoming of you. Move out of the way."

She shoved him trying to get to where Yoongi was now standing. Namjoon hiccups grabbing hold of her arm. "Y/N" his eyes searching her face for something that was no longer there. All he saw was fear and anger.

"Let her go Namjoon..." demanded Yoongi calmer than he thought possible. Amber appeared in the doorway with an expression that say 'fucking dumbass' she marched right up to him and smacked him clean across his face.

"Get your shit together!" She hissed pulling Y/N out of Namjoon's grip allowing her to run to Yoongi who embraced her kissing the top of her head lightly.

Namjoon's cheek stung, and tears formed. He cut his eyes at Amber, and then he puked all down the front of her dress. "Seriously?! She screamed incredulously. He cowered back realizing his mistake. He reached out to touch her but she shrugged away in disgust.

Amber's face turned beet red and she felt as if she couldn't escape fast enough. Once in the bathroom she slammed the stall door shut and sunk to the ground crying. Seconds later the door to the bathroom opened slowly with a low groan, then footsteps could be heard making there way to the stall she was in. They stopped directly in front. A quieted sweet voice could be heard. "Amber ...are..are you okay?" It asked with a concerned tone.