Code Yellow

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Hi everybody! Welcome back to another chapter. Thanks for hanging around. Let me know what you think.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Shit… shit… shit…" Namjoon panicked tugging at his hair. His heart was beating so loud and fast he didn't even hear his phone ring. 
" This can't happen… come on… why is it I can break everything, but I can't knock out a single person"  he looked down at his phone vibrating on the kitchen table. It was Hoseok. 

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!?" Namjoon yelled into the phone. Hobi hissed. "Keep your voice down!" 
Namjoon sobbed collapsing to the floor with his head between his knees. 
"I'm done…. My life is over…" his shoulders heaved as his breathing became ragged.
"Joon calm down. Tell me what happened?" Hobi said concerned. 
"Hhhh..he..fucking saw me...SHIT!" Wrapping his arms over his head, still crumpled against the wall. 
*click* beep beep beep

Hobi hung up without another word. "Hey Dianna?!" He yelled at the lady behind the visitor counter. She looked up at him. "Yea Lovie?" 
"Can you find someone to cover my shift in the clinic? I've got an emergency at home" 
"Of course. I hope everything is okay with your pale friend that's always running." 

Bolting out the double door towards his car. He could hear Dianna yell at him to slow down and be careful. He laughed jumping into the coop and speeding off towards the cabin.

30 minutes later he whipped into the gravel driveway, making the back tires slide turning the car sideways and slamming hard on the breaks. 

Running into the house he found Namjoon curled up in a ball on the floor passed out. His eyes were puffy, his face blotchy and wet. Kneeling down he shook Namjoon's shoulder lightly. "Joon…" 

Namjoon's eyes shot open, grabbing at Hobi holding on to him for dear life. His lower lip trembled as fresh tears fell. 

"I didn't even do any…." 

Hobi held him tighter. How could he bring Namjoon into this. He wanted the same things he did. For the man to suffer like Y/N did. But, he didn't take into account that it may get him in trouble. Hoseok wasn't worried about himself. He just wanted to help his friend.

"Joon… I'm sorry… but you have to tell me what happened." He said calmly, leaning him against the wall.

Namjoon slumped over, as he replayed everything that happened in his head. Taking a deep breath he looked up at Hobi with worried eyes. 

"He saw me, and now he's gone…."

An ice cold ball of fear sank into Hobi's stomach, standing up he rushed down the stairs to look. The table had toppled over and the instruments were strewn across the room. Slamming his fist against the wall he cursed. How could he save his friends. Y/N would never forgive him. Joon may lose everything, and it's all because he was careless. 

Picking up the ropes to examine them he realized how he escaped. The needles had begun to shred them. Which made it easier for Hin to break free. How could he be so careless. 

Namjoon stood behind him on the bottom stair, arms folded as he looked around the room. Hobi was staring at the ropes in his hands and shaking his head, it looked like he was fighting himself.

"Hobi?" Namjoon questioned.

"Hmmm…?"

"What are we going to do?" 

Hobi stared at his panic stricken friend, and sighed. "We need to call Yoongi." 

"No… the less people who know the better."