The Last Hour

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: 1.2k reads and I think it was 252 votes! Thank you guys so much for all the love on this book. 2 chapters left after this one. Note there is some death, gore, and some scenes that may make you sick to your stomach. Just hang tight. Love you guys!💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The last hour

His breathing had become harder, although Namjoon wasn't conscious anymore, all he was seeing now is a movie reel of his life on repeat. He no longer felt any pain, and his body was warm. 

Wherever he was the air was stale, and it was stifling hot. 

I guess this is it. 

He thought, as little Callie popped in his head of the day when she held his face in her tiny hands asking "You okay?" He loved that sweet girl. 

-----------------------Y/N ------------------

"I don't know Yoongi...." I cried as he held me against his chest. He flew home the second he got off the phone with me. 

We were sitting on the couch just trying to stay calm until Hobi got back with Jimin. Jimin was an undercover cop who we all became attached to as the clock ticked away the hours. 

Amber called several times trying to help with places to look. But, everywhere had come up cold. We were approaching hour 16 when Jimin, OFC Jeon, and Hobi walked in. They all looked exhausted, and filthy. I sighed heavily standing up from the couch. 

"Coffee?" I asked gesturing towards the kitchen. 

All three of them nodded, and made their way to the table. 

"We have three places left, and I feel we need everyone here. Can we get Amber to come to or does she have the kids today?" Jimin asked looking from Yoongi to myself.

"I'll call her." I said as I placed the coffee cups on the table with some creamer, while carrying a black coffee to Yoongi. He gave me a soft smile, then took a sip.

I dialed Amber's number, which didn't even get a full ring before I heard her panicked voice. 

"Yes?"

"Hey its Y/N, can you come over? We need all hands on deck." I said as calm as I could. 

It went quiet on the other side of the phone.

"Yes, I will be there as soon as Jenn  gets here to watch the kids."

"Okay, see you soon. Drive safe."

"Right." *click*

Yoongi pulled me down onto his lap cradling me.

"We'll find him." He said. I nodded resting my head on his shoulder, breathing in his warm scent.

------hour 17-----

Amber arrived, her eyes were swollen with dark circles under them, and her face was blotchy. 

She looked a mess. 

Hobi hugged her, then we all gathered around the small kitchen table to set up the game plan.

"Okay so there's three potential warehouses where Hin could have placed the barrel that Namjoon was in. 1st is Washu Docks, 2nd is Pastel Rock Shipyard, and then Lego Ports. "

"Washu Docks is about 2 hrs away!" Cried Amber. Her hands shaking as she looked at google maps on her phone. Jimin patted her on the shoulders. 

"Pastel Rocks is about an hour." Y/N stated skimming the best routes on her phone. "Yoongi and I can go ahead there."