That Hip Shake *deleted chapter*

Hobi sat at the table stirring the sugar into his coffee. His shoulders were heavy with the weight of the night's events. Most everyone had gone home after finding out Namjoon was stable. Not really caring about who the other person was that was found. He cared, and he had already gone back to see if he could figure out who it was. Leaving moments later when he realized they had the boy covered from head to toe in a cast. Namjoon looked similar just not completely covered. 

It was peaceful late at night here, no one really to bother him. Except for an occasional nurse asking him how he was doing.  Easing the hot coffee up to his lips, he sipped it gingerly.

He sighed as the warm liquid warmed him as it went down in his tummy. 

"Mmm ...so good." He murmured as he scrolled through his phone. Sitting there watching a cute little cat video, movement caught his attention out the corner of his eye.  

The undercover cop known as Jimin walked in. He had changed into tight black skinny jeans and a tan pullover sweater. The way he was moving his hips when he walked reminded him of a very sassy man from Yoongi's gallery. 

"Not possible…" he scoffed, as he continued to watch the man. He made his way to the coffee makers, rocking his hips from side to side as he grabbed a cup and pressed buttons.

Hobi's eyes grew wide. "No fucking...way!" He ducked down behind his cup to try and hide. Because the small cylinder was going to hide him. Jimin turned away from the machine walking right over to the table that Hobi sat. Which Hobi ignored him intently as he became extremely interested in the salt and pepper.

"Hoseok?" Jimin asked his voice a little scratchy. Hobi wondered if he had caught a cold from being out in the weather for so long. He didn't look up at him, or even acknowledge he had said anything. He was a fucking diamond. Go kick rocks somewhere else. He thought.

His chair was pushed back, the loud sound causing him to shoot upward with a look of incredulousness. "Woa.." 

"Hey…" Jimin tried again. Hobi glared at him still not wanting to talk. So, he folded his arms and stared at the counter. One of the cafeteria ladies was staring at them. A look of curiosity struck across her face. Hobi groaned shifting his feet, and looking to the other side of the room. Still not giving Jimin the time of day. 

That was until his hands grabbed his face, turning it to look him in the eyes. 

"Look...I'm sorry for not coming to meet you for coffee… I got a call."  Jimin apologized as his eyes searched Hobi's for some sign that he would forgive him. Instead Hobi tried to look at the ceiling, but Jimin was just as stubborn. However, not quite as tall so what he did next took some effort.

His hands briefly left Hobi's face to rest on his shoulders, so he could use them to get momentum for his jump. This man literally jumped onto Hobi wrapping his legs around his waist, locked his feet above his butt, and the full on kissed him on his lips. 

Hobi was in a state of shock as his arms caught the man holding onto him like a koala, aside from him kissing him. Which he didn't find unpleasant, just a little startling. 

Jimin pulled away, only for Hobi to shake his head no and grabbed the back of his head pulling his lips back to his. Hobi was elated and a bit baffled. He wanted to make this man suffer, and grovel at his feet. But, he did the whole jump into unsuspecting arms thing, and it was so demanding… he folded his nonexistent hand of cards. Pretty sure it was defeated by an Ace. 

"Uhmmn" someone clears their throat loudly near them. Jimin drops to his feet, looking at the man who interrupted them and goes.. 
"Uh… excuse me!" With his eyes disappearing into crescents smiling in embarrassment. While Hobi took a step away,rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Hobi really.." A very grumpy Yoongi complains, as he is finally able to reach a cup. Apparently their little makeout session had them over in front of the coffee machine. How'd that even happen? 

Hobi giggled, "hee hee sorry…" Yoongi scowled at Jimin, raised his eyebrow in understanding then looked at Hobi. 

"So this is 'that ass' guy?" Hobi gasped and smacked Yoongi on the head..

"Hey Stob it!" He squirmed looking towards Jimin. He was still smiling with a slight pink tint to his cheeks. Great...at least he isn't offended.

"Come with me!" Not giving Jimin a chance to respond, he grabbed his hand and started running from the cafeteria. Yoongi just shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee, and sat down at the table staring at the chair in the middle of the walkway. 

The two men stood breathing heavily in a dark room. Hobi flicked on the light smiling at the shorter guy in front of him. His hair was sticking to his forehead and his cheeks were flushed. He was simply breathtaking.. Aside from his out of breath state currently. 

Jimin started laughing, soon after Hobi joined in. They laughed until their sides hurt. 

"What was so funny?" 

"I feel like we stepped into a scene from Grey's Anatomy.." Jimin laughed. Hobi smirked at his comment closing the gap between them. His gaze intense as he pushed Jimin up against the door. Jimin gasped gently pressing his hands against Hobi firm chest. 

"I don't play on the first date mister." He teased. Hobi pouted but then a mischievous grin played across his face. 

"Who said this was a date?" His hands moved to Jimin's waist as he kissed his neck. 

"I..I..you…" Jimin tried before getting lost in the tantalizing feeling of Hobi's teeth grazing his earlobe. He let out a groan. 

"I didn't…" Hobi whispered in his ear, sending shivers down his spine. 

"Aa..you...please.." Jimin tried again.

"What… do...you...want?" He asked in between soft kisses along Jimin's neck flustering the poor guy. 

"A...date…." He finally managed to get out. Hobi froze a look of disappointment and curiosity. 

"Hmm…?"

"Let me take you on a date…" 

"Ah… so that would be date two...we can play." Hobi smirked his hands still resting on Jimin's waist. 
"What?.. ah… dammit." Jimin threw his hands up in defeat. "Okay fine… play your cards right and this ass is yours." 

Hobi smiled happily. He felt he had a pretty good hand, and in the days that followed it would seem he played his cards very well. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
A/N: because ya know Hobi needs love too. 😁❤

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜