A Need for Comfort

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: I swear this is a Yoongi FF... it's just got other things too. Ugh...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Her heart was shattered into a million tiny shards ripping through her soul. She could no longer feel the pain, all that was there was a numb empty shell. 

Amber wasn't sure how long she had stayed wrapped in her blankets in Catie's room. She vaguely remembered being taken here, then screaming for everyone to leave her alone. Which is what she thought they had done, and that made her cry more.

Only to find when she walked into the kitchen Namjoon with messy hair, ripped blue jeans, and a white t-shirt. He looked exhausted as he moved around cleaning. A flashback of a frantic Catie played in Amber's mind. She was always scrubbing away in here, when Catie turned to approach her, relief washed over Amber as she ran and burrowed her face in Catie's chest. But, then her vision adjusted, a broad chest and firm arms were wrapped around her. Catie was gone, in her place was Namjoon. Amber broke down sobbing her heart breaking all over. 

Namjoon picked her up cradling her in his arms, her head resting against his chest. "I know you wanted to be alone… but I couldn't leave you." He whispered kissing the top of her head. Amber just gripped his shirt tighter and cried. She wanted more than anything for it to be a dream. That any minute Catie would come walking in with the annoying Jose behind her.

She didn't even get to say goodbye, and it was eating her up inside. The fact that they always said goodbye whether it be sarcastic or sincere, they always said it. 

Where were the babies? How was Mama Pat? How are they doing? Did they need her? How could she hide away for so long? She was broken. Waves of sadness shaking her to the core.

"I checked on the kids today. They are doing okay." Namjoon informed Amber as he sat down on the couch still cradling her. She nodded into his chest. He was so warm and comforting, she didn't want to move or be anywhere else. 

He rubbed her back to help her relax, but the thoughts of Catie just kept coming, and she wanted more than anything to stop crying. To feel anything other than the ache in her chest. Looking up at Namjoon she wondered if would give her what she needed in that moment. 

A distraction from the pain, she sat up just enough that her forehead rested against his. Her heart skipped a little in fear of being rejected. But she was going to go against her better judgement. 

Please

She thought as she closed the gap kissing him softly. He leaned back confused, "Amber?" 
Tears started pooling in her eyes again, so in an attempt to keep them from falling again he brought his hand up to caress her face, and then kissed her. He didn't want her to hurt because of him. She had been through enough. 

He only prayed she wouldn't regret it. 

The weight of everything was crashing around her, but she no longer felt it, all she felt was the warmth of Namjoon enveloping her in sweet kisses trailing slowly down her neck. Amber's head rocked back in pleasure, and for the rest of the night until the morning, Namjoon took her beyond the stars. 

When she woke up she was cuddled into Namjoon as he slept peacefully. Amber smiled and closed her eyes hugging him a little tighter. She was thankful.