Tomo's Grille

"Gosh… I don't even know why I'm nervous." I said staring at my reflection in the mirror over the bathroom sink.

Besides what the hell were you thinking in the park!? Now he knows you like him! What if he thinks your a weirdo…

Tiny thoughts assaulting me with insecurities as I brushed out my hair, then changing into a pair of Jean's, and an off the shoulder sweater. My hands started to sweat, wiping them on my pants I put on some cherry lip gloss, then left my apartment.

The street lights were just starting to turn on when I made it to a neon sign that read Tomo's Grille.

*chirp*

Great…. He's cancelling..way to go Y/N
((JoonBug: Turn around.))

My heart skipped a beat, as I turned to see Namjoon standing with a single red rose in his hand, wearing black jeans, and a button up white shirt. He was breathtakingly handsome in the sunset.

"Hi…" I said shly, my cheeks betraying me as they heated up. His smile grew bigger as he stepped closer.
"Hi Crash.. you okay? Your face is red." He said touching my cheek with the rose. I swallowed hard, heart racing.

"Quit it!" I squeaked punching him in the arm. He jumped back rubbing his arm, looking pained. But, he was laughing.

"I'm glad my discomfort amuses you." I accuse turning away from him getting ready to walk into Tomo's. His hand grabbed my wrist spinning me around into his arms. I looked up at him in shock, at this point my heart was about to burst out of my chest.

His stare was intense, when he caressed my cheek, lowering his lips to mine, softly kissing me.
Amazing….

I melted in his arms.

"Hey… Crash."

"Hmm.."

"Can I call you mine?" Namjoon asked as he leaned away.

"I'm hungry." Was all I could say at that moment.

He laughed taking my hand, walking into the restaurant.

Did I say yes? I thought I said I was hungry…. I want to say yes… JoonBug.

We sat down in a corner booth, Namjoon sliding into the other bench still smiling. My face was on fire.

"Miss what would like to drink?" Asked the waiter that I didn't see walk up.

"Uh….." I blinked several times.
"Water… water please."
The guy nodded, turning to Namjoon getting his order then hurrying away.

--------Namjoon--------

She was so cute when she was flustered. He didn't intend to do that. But, he was glad he did. Her emotions played across her face.

She kept staring at him like he was the most curious thing ever. Probably trying to process everything that just happened.

"Yes…" Y/N said in a hushed voice.

He felt his chest warm, smiling big showing off his dimple. Her face turned a darker red and she looked down at her lap.

Simply adorable…

"You are adorable." He said what he was thinking.
Y/N smiled shyly, looking up at Namjoon once more. Her expression was that of disbelief.

The waiter returned, taking there order and running off. He seemed stupid busy for a restaurant that had two tables that occupied people.

"How could you date someone like me?" Y/N asked.

"The same way I can be your friend. Your past does not define you, and you are stronger for it. The person you are in this moment, is who I want to be with." He said as he reached to take her hands in his.

"Oh…" her cheeks turned pink again.

"My goodness sir… this girls face has been red the whole time. It's like she ran a marathon, but she's not sweaty. You must be a real charmer." Exclaimed the waiter nudging Namjoon's arm playfully, as he placed the plates down in front of them.

He smiled, bowed a little then scurried off.

They ate their meals in silence, Namjoon sneaking glances at her every so often. When they finished, he paid the waiter, then they left the same way they came in.

Holding hands.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N:But is it love? Whatcha guys think?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜