Until Forever

Until Forever

The hospital seemed busier today, a new flu strain had swept the city. Over 300 cases, and a lack of hospital beds to place the poor individuals.

Y/N was curled up in Yoongi's lap as he gently stroked her hair, and even though everything seemed chaotic around them. Yoongi felt at peace when he looked at her beautiful resting face. A ghost of a smile taking over her features as she dreamed. He smiled wondering what had her in such good spirits. Was it a dream Yoongi making that smile appear? He hoped so, as he kissed her forehead.

"I never realized...." A raspy voice began catching Yoongi's attention.

"What was that?" He asked looking over at Namjoon. Namjoon closed his eyes swallowing hard, burning his throat.

"I never knew...." He began again his voice raspier than before. Yoongi felt bad for his friend. The amount of times his bones had to be reset, or broken to lay right was unimaginable.

Namjoon exhaled heavily as he stared at the ceiling. It was hard to breathe let alone talk. But he needed to tell Yoongi the truth.

"I never understood the extent.... In which you loved her... I thought that maybe it was a passing thing for you..." he coughed which made him wheeze a bit. He licked his dry lips continuing.

"You were always so focused in your art and career... you had no time for the sort....ya know?"

Yoongi looked at Namjoon confused. The man trying to shift on his bed, only to cause him pain.

"Nnm..argggh... I wouldn't have asked her had I known ...the extent in which you loved her. Because, I saw it... every time you looked at her when she was with me. The internal battle... I could see it in the way you moved away... and then even though she wasn't yours... she was."

Namjoon closed his eyes his breath coming in short spurts.

"I only know that... because she wouldn't let me touch her, and yet... You did. But, when I broke down, and cried about it.... I saw Amber for the first time... and I knew in my heart I had to know her. To be the one to hold her and love her. I was just stupid. Because part of me was jealous still. The fuckboy inside, defeated by the good guy."

He chuckled a little, drawing in a rough breath. His face contorted in pain again from the laugh. Yoongi smiled at Namjoon while holding Y/N a little tighter. He understood some of what his friend was trying to say. He too was finally happy, and they had both found their true love. They just went about finding it in a different way.

"Oh...." Yoongi murmured quietly as Y/N stirred in her sleep. Namjoon smiled at his friends expression towards the sleeping girl in his lap. A look of pure love and adoration, which brought him to his next question.

"When do you plan to ask her?"

Yoongi stared at his friend confused. "What do you mean?"

"You want to spend forever with her right?"

"More than anything." Yoongi felt his heart flutter at his words. Namjoon smiled bright wincing.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Tonight...."

----------------

Yoongi's palms were sweaty, he was nervous, excited, hopeful, and so full of love that he just couldn't stand still. He waited underneath the canopy of the Willow where her first saw her. Little tea lights scattered around, and one single white rose held by its stem between his index finger and thumb.

The white rose was a symbolism for purity, and that's what it was. His love was pure. She was the only woman he ever loved, and he wanted to be with her until the end of time.

He stood there heart full of hope and wonder, in a red suit and tie, his freshly dyed black hair swept to the side. He was handsome in the small light, and the glow of the moon through the vines.

Y/N walked slowly towards the willow, a place where many sorrows had given new life to its branches in the form of tears. A place where she had finally found love. A place where her thoughts were one in nature, and the sounds of life encouraged her not to give up.

Walking through the canopy she saw him. The man who set her soul on fire. Made her feel things she didn't think she ever would. He was looking down at a white rose in his hand. Twirling it between his thumb and finger. His black hair hiding his face from her.

"Yoongi?"

Slowly he looked up at the sound of her voice. The sight of her capturing his breath, and melting his heart. She was radiant in her pale blue sundress, her hair hanging in loose silken curls.

"I Love you..." he breathed out, unable to say anything else. She stepped closer to him closing the space that separated them. Looking down at the rose, she smiled. "I love you too."

Looking at the rose she saw a glint of something shiny within its soft petals. What is that? Before she could ask out loud, Yoongi began to talk in a deep voice full of emotion.

"Y/N..."

She looked up into his eyes full of light and a happiness that poured into her. She smiled watching as he lowered himself to one knee. Her heart skipped a beat at his movement, hands clasping to her chest.

He smiled his gummy smile and continued,
"I have never loved someone as much as I do you, you set my heart on fire... from the first time I saw you.. You were the only one. The one I want to cherish, to hold in good times and bad. To spend forever with.... What I'm saying is. Will you spend the rest of time with me?"

Tears of pure happiness began to fall, as he stood to embrace her. She had no words, but she nodded her head yes so many times. He held her for a while looking up at the moon smiling. Then he pulled away just so he could remove a small diamond ring from the petals of the rose, placing it on her finger.

Then placed a kiss on her lips that gave a promise of forever.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: This is the final chapter. Thank you all for reading!! The ups and downs and winding turns have come to an end... For now?

Love you guys!

😘💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜😘