I want you

"Going to see her again?" Hobi asked while watching Yoongi pull his plaid purple shirt on over a plain white shirt and faded blue jeans with the knees ripped out.
He nodded, and Hobi did a little dance. "She's really got your attention. Doesn't she?" He beamed as he rested his chin on his hands.
Yoongi nodded again. Although he wasn't sure what it was. He just knew he needed to know her, and figure out what this feeling was.

Grabbing a piece of toast he left without another word to a still beaming Hobi who just watched him walk out.

Stopping for a coffee at the Minute Cafe he noticed the doe eyed girl from the day before.
"Oh… Yoongi it's you." She smiled happily.
He smiled. She was pleasant enough, but he didn't want to stay and chat.
"Can I get a black iced coffee to go and a chocolate chip muffin?" He asked in a flat tone.
"Sure…" she turned around to make the coffee mumbling obscenities under her breath. Turning around again to hand him his coffee and the muffin.
"Thank you."
"That's 3.50.." she raised her eyebrow at him like he was stupid.
"Oh… sorry." Sliding the money towards her. He turned on his heel and walked hastily from the shop. He didn't mean to upset her, he just didn't want to waste any time.

Ten minutes later he arrived at the hospital, walking up to the counter. His heart fell, it was the same lady that yelled at him the day before.

"Oh hi there speedy." She teased. "314…" then pointed  towards the hallway on her left.
"Thank you ma'am" Yoongi smiled hesitantly wagon wheeling in the direction of Y/N.

It was about 10am, he was hoping she would be awake. He didn't want to be creepy and watch her sleep. Although, he didn't know what he would say or do. Slowly he walked up to the room she was in. Peeking hesitantly around the door frame.

Damn….
She was still sleeping. Feeling eyes on him he looked towards the nurses station at a pair of blue eyes eyeing him curiously. He could feel his face get hot, and his eyes shot down to the floor. Tracing the lines in the tiles. He heard the man giggle.

Seriously what kind of guy giggles like that. Looking over at the man again. They made eye contact again. He waved at Yoongi. His hair bouncing as he cocked his head sideways to rest on his fist. Almost to admire Yoongi.

Feeling uncomfortable he ran his hand over his hair behind his ear and ducked in to her room.

He stared at Y/N feeling his heart skip a beat, and in that moment he wanted nothing more than to kiss her pouty pink lips. He imagined they'd be soft. His eyes wandered to them, as he stepped further into the room. Her pale face with slightly pink cheeks, and a curious expression playing across her face as her eyes opened slowly.

Yoongi took a step closer to her, his palms were sweating and his heart felt like it would jump out his chest. But, he couldn't back away.

Another step closer….

Rubbing his hands along his sides with a fluid motion not to give away that he was wiping his shaky hands. He closed the gap reaching up to brush a stray hair from her face resting his hand on her cheek.

Her reaction was none other than beautiful, her cheeks flushed pink as she leaned in to his touch. The fire in his chest growing with each second his skin touched hers. He wondered if it was the same for her. But, they didn't have the chance to talk.

Leaning in as his other hand came to rest on the other side of her face, happy butterflies doing somersaults in his stomach. He watched as her eyes closed and her breathing hitched.

"Y/N" he said breathlessly before kissing her soft pouty pink lips.

"Who are you?" Y/N asked causing him to snap out of his daydream. "Shit!" He yelped and ran out of the room yet again, causing the lady at the counter to yell at him. "BOY IF YOU DON'T STOP!!"

He didn't care about the lady, he was worried  his heart was going beat out his chest, he could barely breathe but his feet carried him all the way to the willow at the park 2 blocks away. Collapsing onto the cool soft grass beneath it.

"What the hell was that???"
Yoongi asked staring up into the branches of the willow. Sighing heavily, he just laid there thinking about how he would be able to find a way to meet her.