Paint

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭

A/N: internal struggles are the worst. Let me know what you guys think.
💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

--------Yoongi------

Yoongi called Y/N from his studio downtown. He was hoping she would be able to see the gallery and maybe help with a piece. Which involved a lot of paint. The new Gallery depended on this centerpiece to be beyond words, and he needed people.

"Hello?" Y/N said.

"Hey it's Yoongi, are you busy today?"

"I just woke up... and well... no I guess I'm not busy." She sounded almost disappointed.

Yoongi wasn't sure what the reasoning for the tone was, and now he was uncertain if he should even bother asking.

"Uh.... Want to come to my studio?" He blurted out quickly before he could change his mind. The worst she could say is no.

It was silent on the other side aside from her light breathing, and what sounded like the ruffle of blankets.

Y/N yawned, "Sure Yoongles..." and then she hung up.

He smiled doing a little dance before he ran and grabbed all the supplies he would need.

---------Y/N--------

I hate riding this bus.... Especially after that pregnant lady almost barfed on me.

A man in with a hood over his face was watching me and it sent shivers down my spine. He was about three seats back, and his demeanor seemed most foul. Turning to face the front I closed my eyes and breathed slowly to calm my nerves.

"Calm down... it's just a guy having a bad day." I reasoned with myself quietly. Two more stops and I'd be at Yoongi's Studio, and away from the creep. I peeked over my shoulder, but turned my head back quickly. He had moved to the seat caddy corner to mine. The bus lurched forward as the light turned green speeding by little stores, and people walking casually by not a care in the world.

"Such a pretty butterfly... " a voice barely audible said, causing ice to form in the pit of my stomach.

Oh God... let me off this bus...

There's no way he's here. He left. He said he'd never bother me. I looked back panicked, but the man was no longer there.

Slightly shaken, I got off at the next stop. A full block away from Yoongi. But it was better than sitting on that bus.

"I'm never riding that bus again." I assured myself. Walking quickly still feeling like I was being watched as I rounded the corner that led to the Studio.

Yoongi was standing outside he looked so happy to see me walking up. If only I could get rid of the uneasiness I was feeling.

Shaking out my nerves I gave him a bright smile. He returned mine with his gummy one.

So cute... No. Stop that.

I fought with myself internally. He grabbed my hand causing my heart to flutter, and that upset me because I was with Joonie, I couldn't have feelings for Yoongi. Could I?

No...

He lead me through the door to a solid white cube with multiple doorways and a ridiculous amount of paint cans lying around.

He bent down and picked up a white jumper, handing it to me.

"Put this on."

I stared at it curiously. "Why do I need this?"