Pin Cushion

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: Hi! So like a lot has happened in the last couple chapters. This a fluff chapter to give Namjoon a chance to redeem himself. Jackson is there to make waves in the still waters. But, does it help? I guess only time will tell. Thoughts? As always thanks for reading. I appreciate you guys.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

He sat up in the hospital, blinded by the sun creeping through the blinds. He had no idea how he got here or why he was covered in stitches, and random butterfly stitches. 

However, he was known for his clumsiness, so maybe that's what happened. He was sure that Dr. Reid would tell him in his happy go lucky way. Namjoon cringed at the thought, just as Amber appeared in the doorway. "Hey there pin cushion." She teased as she took a seat next to his bed handing him a coffee from a local shop. 
Although he wasn't thrilled about the nickname he was happy to see her. 

"Hi…" he whispered shyly which was unlike him. She smiled into her coffee taking a long sip. He was an adorable pin cushion. Stupid at times, but adorable.

"You made a huge mess of things last night." 

His felt his face warm in embarrassment finding it hard to meet her eyes. Which was ashamed because he liked looking at them. Then he felt guilty, be was pining over Y/N after a few drinks, and completely lost it. 

"I'm sorry…" he fidgeted with the sheet sounding apologetic. Amber huffed grabbing his pouty face and making him look at her. 

"Bish you owe me a dress!" She teased letting his face go leaning back against the chair. 

He mumbled yet another apology when Jackson stepped into the door, winking at Amber before he sat on the edge of Namjoons bed.

"Oh look it's Tiny Tot." He acted surprised waving at her. 

"Oh hi Jackass" she shook her head. Not bothering to correct herself this time. He just smirked, that's when she saw the purplish bruise on the side of his jaw. Which made her wonder why he was here. Aside from the obvious, that he was his friend. 

"Joon's ya cracked my jaw good this time." The pretty boy said rubbing the bruise. Namjoon glared at him balling his fists. Jackson ignored him and went on. 

"Look I'm not Yoons I'm not gonna steal ya girl. Besides, she is short in both attitude and stature." He mused casting her a devious grin.

Amber's face darkened. Namjoon laughed coughing to try and hide his amusement.

"Well that's good to know." You could hear the anger in her tone. She didn't like Jackson, and it was fine that he confirmed that he didn't like her as well. But, the short joke. Really?

"You good tho Joons?" Jackson asked patting his friends thigh. Namjoon winced from pain, assuming he had stitches just about every where. Everywhere? He thought. Ah Geez… At that his face turned a light pink, before he groaned looking at his friend.

"Never better." He lied. Jackson nodded giving him a fist bump then left leaving two red faced people staring awkwardly at each other for completely different reasons.

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I'll buy you a new one." Amber made a strange noise and smacked him. 

"Ssssskk….Ow.." he whined scooting as far away as he could without falling off the bed. 
He well anyway from over calculating. Amber stifled a laugh as she rushed to help him up.

"Shesus you are clumsy.." 

"Ow..ow...ow...Ooouch!" He yelled as she grabbed his arm a little to tight. 

Amber cringed, "Sssorry…" 

Once he was back on the bed and his breathing settled, he stared at the ceiling tiles. 

"I feel like… I um…" Namjoon started but changed his mind. Becoming really interested in the tile above his head. He heard her exhale irritated before he felt the mattress move, and her head rested carefully on his chest. 

"You can be an ass. But, I like you anyway." 

He smiled, turning his head to rest on hers. 

"Does that mean I still have a chance?"

She nuzzled into his chest, and made a 'mmm'
noise. He felt giddy at the sound wrapping his arms around her gingerly. 

He still had a chance.

🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭
A/N: this was short. 
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜CJ💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜